• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Forbidden procedure

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Let's say that if the opponent uses it is utterly broken, It happens also with Tympani drive but this one is simply destructive.
If I'm trying to do a combo, a special or a blockbuster when Valentine is already in the battle my fighter simply stop do anything, Valentine does forbidden procedure and revive the opponent and have enough time to defense herself since my fighter is still froze.
But the worse scenario is when Valentine is able to tag in and do it automatically without touching the ground, it also have priority over anything I was doing. I just beat the second fighter of my opponent team with my Painwheel and activate Bluer Overdrive but Valentine tag in with Forbidden Procedure, overwrite my bb3 and killed me in one hit.

There's a lot going on here in this report, but it sounds like when Valentine uses Forbidden Procedure, she recovers fast enough to defend herself before you can get a true punish on her. Is that a correct summary of one of the issues reported here?

Sounds like in your other issue report, you say that Valentine is able to land and perform Forbidden Procedure even though you are performing a BB3. We have rules in place which prevent one character from using a Blockbuster when another character is using a Blockbuster, so I'm not totally sure how that would be possible at the moment.

Would you be able to break that down step by step or perhaps attach a video?

There's a lot going on here in this report, but it sounds like when Valentine uses Forbidden Procedure, she recovers fast enough to defend herself before you can get a true punish on her. Is that a correct summary of one of the issues reported here?
No, she tag in doing, so if I beat an opponent (or the opponent tag out) and dash back for some space she enters the game doing it, if she lands on me it's a 100% hit.

Sounds like in your other issue report, you say that Valentine is able to land and perform Forbidden Procedure even though you are performing a BB3. We have rules in place which prevent one character from using a Blockbuster when another character is using a Blockbuster, so I'm not totally sure how that would be possible at the moment.

Would you be able to break that down step by step or perhaps attach a video?
Sorry, no video or images, with my smartphone if I try to take a screenshot the game pauses itself (strange enought, the game doesn't pause if I'm receiving a calling). Anyway it happened only one time, so it's not a big deal.