• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fortune Ideas?

Reaction score
Any good concepts for new Fortune varients? Personally, I think there needs to be a skin that encourages using Fortune's head. Maybe her SA1 could be "Head hits have a 20% chance to apply bleed for 5-10 seconds, and SA2 being "25% crit rate against bleeding opponents". Your ideas?

Furry Fury is already much like that, and I feel that the game encourages using your head too much. Head combos are rather tricky to pull off, so a lot of people can’t make good use of the Fortune SAs. Anyway, what you suggested is probably not going to be in game since it’s a combination of Furry Fury and Bad Hair Day’s SAs. Personally, I would like to see SAs that don’t depend on head combos, like Claw and Order.

If you want a variant like that, check out Purrfect Dark. Insta death chance below 50% health? Sweet. I think a variant with a chance to stun on head hits would be cool too, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified of that in the hands of AI.

Anyone have tips on pulling of headless combos?
Honestly, if you start mashing buttons during a jab while the head is near the opponent, you can start to get the hang of things. Ideally, however, I'd use:
L5 -> Head Poke (Idk what it's called) -> L5 -> Feline Allergies -> L5 (this may cancel early) -> Cat Scratch Fever/Hit Paws.

I have been able to keep opponents locked down through using primarily the head sweep during a jab, but I haven't done it enough recently to really know the mechanics and reliability of it. The above combo seems to work well for me anyhow. If you're experimenting on your own, it's important to note that if you use the head poke twice in a combo it sweeps the opponent. Also, keep the head behind the opponent whenever possible. That way you won't be hit + opponent is easily intercepted.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Right now, one of the biggest issues with getting into headless is getting used to balancing the risk/reward, so a variant that makes it safer to be headless (be it through armor while headless or reduced damage taken from head) paired with a bleed to help it scale in high prize fights could be a nice option.

When I tag her sometimes she enter the fight already in headless mode or during a fight she trows her head although i didn't select it, so an option to disable headless mode would be nice.
But what she really needs is a rework to Fifth of dismember, compared to the other bb3 it does less damage and below 50% it also cut half of your remaining life without a big benefit, it even kills you if you've low hp and suffering from bleed, with just 1 hp and bleed is a suicide.

Reactions: bestsuperblox65
When I tag her sometimes she enter the fight already in headless mode or during a fight she trows her head although i didn't select it, so an option to disable headless mode would be nice.
But what she really needs is a rework to Fifth of dismember, compared to the other bb3 it does less damage and below 50% it also cut half of your remaining life without a big benefit, it even kills you if you've low hp and suffering from bleed, with just 1 hp and bleed is a suicide.
Yes! I refuse to upgrade Fifth of Dismember solely because of that. They could nerf the damage bonus and remove the self inflicted damage and it would be so much better.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Does she have an unblockable BB3 other than Fifth of Dismember? Looking at my moves list, that's all I have. As for other Ms. Fortune ideas:
  • Squigly isn't the only revenant on the cast. I want a Fortune that also has a similar revive from death mechanic.
  • A Fortune SA built around healing a percentage of HP whenever she reconnects head to body.
  • Would it be too crazy to have a variant that affects out-of-battle luck, like increasing team EXP or coin gain?

Does she have an unblockable BB3 other than Fifth of Dismember? Looking at my moves list, that's all I have. As for other Ms. Fortune ideas:
  • Squigly isn't the only revenant on the cast. I want a Fortune that also has a similar revive from death mechanic.
  • A Fortune SA built around healing a percentage of HP whenever she reconnects head to body.
  • Would it be too crazy to have a variant that affects out-of-battle luck, like increasing team EXP or coin gain?
I think the bonus Coins and EXP would be nice, but they would never stick that to a character. Perhaps to a special move slot as a bonus?

I think the bonus Coins and EXP would be nice, but they would never stick that to a character. Perhaps to a special move slot as a bonus?
I think he made this suggestion based in early concepts of Ms.Fortune, were she had the power to manipulate luck. I think it would be nice, but OTOH, she would fall in the category of farm character.

Anyway for a new Ms Fortune I would like to have something like Purrfect Dark but on reverse. Instead of inflict the debuffs permanent curse and permanent death mark she should gain herself the buffs permanent immunity and permanent precision. As a skin Blue Mary or Leona Heidern.
For her bb3 change the bonus with something like 10 seconds heavy regen or a buff on the enemy like 10 seconds heavy bleed or hex.

Anyway for a new Ms Fortune I would like to have something like Purrfect Dark but on reverse. Instead of inflict the debuffs permanent curse and permanent death mark she should gain herself the buffs permanent immunity and permanent precision. As a skin Blue Mary or Leona Heidern.
For her bb3 change the bonus with something like 10 seconds heavy regen or a buff on the enemy like 10 seconds heavy bleed or hex.
Permanent precision sounds like a nightmare to fight. Rojoice painwheel mains though.

Permanent precision sounds like a nightmare to fight. Rojoice painwheel mains though.
To balance her she may get permanent precision until the head is on, when she got headless she will be inflicted with armor break and cripple, so she will be useful only in the hands of human player since the ai likes to attack with the head a lot. Or give her different stats compared to the other Ms. Fortune, more hp and less attack, like with Parasoul variants Primed and Princess Bride.