• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fortune Variants and her Marquee

I did her master treasure nodes with a stray 1800ish FS feiine lucky. Well, the first node went down at 1500ish FS and the second after several more tries with PF levelups in between to reset energy. So it involved a lot of luck.

Also she has about once per match godmode ("IMMUNE, INVINCIBLE; FINAL STAND and UNFLINCHING" - there is no OR in this statement, they all come together) which goes for 25s upgraded (still 2% on crit). So don't get hit when up against her, okay :3

I'm glad to hear Feline Lucky can be good! I loved her color palette, but she didn't look very good on paper. 25 seconds is crazy though!

I need to play around more using Ms. Fortune, because I'm not too good with her yet, especially with the head. Seems like a very skill intensive character.

Meow and Furever seems less powerful than we might have thought, since each new instance of Final Stand overwrites the previous one, so you can get her down to 1 hp before her SA can strike back with the debuffs. If she tags out, then you don't have ANYTHING to worry about.

Just Kitten seems like she oddly might be one of the strongest ones? He SAs at level 3 are:
1: 50% chance when suffering a DEBUFF to immediately convert that DEBUFF to a stack of PRECISION.
2: 15% chance to EVADE any non-projectile HIT and gain HASTE for 10 seconds

I've been working on raising a Kitten from bronze to gold (currently level 22 silver) because in the least she seems like the one most able to deal with her Daily Event modifiers in master mode, and finally let me get those sweet treasure nodes. I was trying with Meow and Furever, but all the bleed stacks make it hard without a high level character to kill the enemies quickly.

I've been playing so much the last couple of days I actually maxed my lvl 31 M&F's skill tree. I did all of Fortune's dailies with her.

I just wanna know which Gold Fortune variant's better for offense: H&S or C&O? Claw & Order's SA seems great at first since blocking BBs and SMs became way more important since 2.5, but the requirement being dealing 10% of the opponent's HP in a single hit seems excessive and hard to do in high win streaks. Hack & Splash doesn't offer any form of control, but has a nice Armor Break/Cripple trigger coupled with max HP% damage, which is great for high win streaks imo :p not to mention her stats (which I don't specifically know for a fully upgraded lvl 50 H&S) which, at lvl 1, come second only to Harlequin Cerebella FS-wise.

EDIT Nevermind what I said about Claw & Order; while her SA seems rather niche, with her SA tree maxed she triggers the BB/SM block by doing just 5% of her opponent's HP in a single hit, and has a whopping 50% chance of resetting Debuffs while hitting criticals :eek:

Last edited:
Anybody know what her marquee looks like fully leveled?

Anybody know what her marquee looks like fully leveled?

I know with BOOP you get an extra second for each Marquee level, so that'd be up to 20 seconds of enrage after 10 seconds of avoiding hits. 10 seconds is a long time to avoid hits, but it does just happen sometimes, which is nice.

I imagine MLEM is the same, but haven't tested it yet. If levels reduced the time that you had to avoid hits it would be insanely good.

So I think I've probably overestimated Just Kitten's power. She's still one of the easier Ms. Fortune's to use, since her abilities have high probabilities of just happening at convenient times without any extra strategy. And just dodging massive blockbusters is always fun.

I just fought a Purrfect Dark though, and wow, she may be the best Fortune. She's seems so-so on defense, but I only just noticed that the Death Mark and Curse she applies are PERMANENT. Imagine just turning off Armed Forces or Resonant Evil's SA after 15 seconds of fighting them. And that's at level 1 of the SA! I need to explore this option further.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I just fought a Purrfect Dark though, and wow, she may be the best Fortune. She's seems so-so on defense, but I only just noticed that the Death Mark and Curse she applies are PERMANENT. Imagine just turning off Armed Forces or Resonant Evil's SA after 15 seconds of fighting them. And that's at level 1 of the SA! I need to explore this option further.

Yeah, I believe it only takes 10 seconds with her SA tree maxed out. Having a Purrfect Dark just so she Curses defensive fighters like Armed Forces or Bloodbath sounds great tbh.

but I only just noticed that the Death Mark and Curse she applies are PERMANENT
Wait wait wait. So you know curse prevents buffs from landing, and it works against haste that turns into doom in the dark PF. So with Purrfect Dark you just drop her into dark PF, loiter around for 10 seconds and dark PF modifier is beep boop meow?

Reactions: fanghoul
Wait wait wait. So you know curse prevents buffs from landing, and it works against haste that turns into doom in the dark PF. So with Purrfect Dark you just drop her into dark PF, loiter around for 10 seconds and dark PF modifier is beep boop meow?
We are gonna sit on this until the next dark essence pf.

So I think I've probably overestimated Just Kitten's power. She's still one of the easier Ms. Fortune's to use, since her abilities have high probabilities of just happening at convenient times without any extra strategy. And just dodging massive blockbusters is always fun.

You have definitely underestimated Just kittens power- I just upgraded her to silver today to test her out in the dark prize fight. Being a level three silver in higher streaks got me killed once I got hit without blocking in like the first minute, but I never once got doom. I wonder if this works for the accursed experiments mode as well. If I play my cards right and upgrade her well I could run the chance of hardly ever being debuffed, and I like the sound of that

Ok, update on Purrfect Dark, the Curse and Death Mark go away if the enemy is forced to tag out, (and presumably if they voluntarily do too), which is unusual for a debuff without a timer. Still really powerful, particularly with this prize fight, but not quite as powerful :oops:

You have definitely underestimated Just kittens power- I just upgraded her to silver today to test her out in the dark prize fight. Being a level three silver in higher streaks got me killed once I got hit without blocking in like the first minute, but I never once got doom. I wonder if this works for the accursed experiments mode as well. If I play my cards right and upgrade her well I could run the chance of hardly ever being debuffed, and I like the sound of that

Just Kitten is still a really useful variant. I just think I exaggerated when I said "best" earlier. I evolved her to gold (which may be a mistake?) and she's how I finally got those treasure nodes in her master difficulty daily event. Ignoring sometimes fatal debuffs and (less frequently) blockbusters is amazing! But we usually judge the best characters to be those that are good at killing enemies in high streak prize fights, and the offensive aspects of her SA are pretty negligible in that context.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
All my Ms.Fortune moves have horrendous stats and no critrate, so can't really judge, but Claw'n'Order seems to hit a wall when fighting upwards. Namely the requirement to do 5% HP in a single hit when upgraded to the max. Potentially Cat Slide does the most single hit damage (maybe Feral Edge, but it's not practical as a debuff source), so if you can't even do 5% HP with Cat Slide, your SA is effectively not working at all. Needs crit rate and crit damage badly.

Ok, update on Purrfect Dark, the Curse and Death Mark go away if the enemy is forced to tag out, (and presumably if they voluntarily do too), which is unusual for a debuff without a timer. Still really powerful, particularly with this prize fight, but not quite as powerful :oops:

Just Kitten is still a really useful variant. I just think I exaggerated when I said "best" earlier. I evolved her to gold (which may be a mistake?) and she's how I finally got those treasure nodes in her master difficulty daily event. Ignoring sometimes fatal debuffs and (less frequently) blockbusters is amazing! But we usually judge the best characters to be those that are good at killing enemies in high streak prize fights, and the offensive aspects of her SA are pretty negligible in that context.
Oh I wasn’t thinking of that, then again I really haven’t gotten to try her out all that often.Even if maybe holding out on her own won’t be her best quality, she’s still good for AE treasure nodes and that sometimes god forsaken Dark elemental prize fight :p

Purrfect Dark goes through Armed Forces, Resonant Evil, Untouchable like a knife through butter. Big Band and Cerebella master dailies became so much easier. On top of that, she counters Surgeon General abilities too. She's just great.

The best one is Makoto Nanaya Fortune, I mean Furry Fury :p
And Purrrrfect ofc

Reactions: educavalcantee
I think that after four months you've already discovered it by yourself, anyway for the people that doesn't know that it works also in the Big Bands fight, plus if you have some stack of precision and hit GI Jazz just before he activates is SA you will nullify it, I just solo that node with her without any problem.

Reactions: rexturtle1120