• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Friend and guild concepts

You cant beat D

Reaction score
i was curious as to what friend and guild systems would work like in this game, so i made a few concepts, with Some Conceptual photos to boot.

Starting with guilds, i'd personally go the route of the guild skill tree, guilds have levels and the leader and sub leaders/second in commands can level up a section of the guild that effects all people in the guilds,
the effects would be more internal ones however, 2% faster stamina regain, or 2% more canopy coins from events, 2% more XP Earned in pf, Ect... there would be a button on the main menu that takes you to the overall guild screen when you can search for guilds, and if you're already in one, you can view yours and also check one whatever sort of guild vs guild mode that would be implemented.
the button would also have a timer akin to rifts or prize fights, telling you how long the current season of said guild vs guild thing lasts, or alternatively, how much time is left in the current battle, you'd also have a guild chat that you can get to by changing to the guild channel on the chat menu. (And also a friend chat where you can specifically talk to someone on your friend list)

of course, you can also see your current guild and get to it's menu from your profile page, you can also see your Friends list as well, and from there, you can accept friend requests And set your friend unit
8PlsnBi

You would have the opportunity To send player friend requests From chat, On the victory/defeat screens of prize fights and rifts, and in the history, which shows all the people you've fought/who've fought you within a week or so, Hopefully right next to the relic pull history, hmmmm?

The reason you'd want to set a Friend unit, is for the battle buddy system!
when putting together a team to fight with on any battle except those in rifts (And most likely guilds)
You can use a unit your friend has set Once per day, This is done by Selecting the Buddy icon in the roster selection screen Which shows Your friend's units, you can even do it in the collection for a wider view of what all your Friends are using.
tZIH3mR

oI9vdbF

you can click on them to see their stats and moves, but you can't edit them, (And they most likely won't gain xp but i'm not sure on this.) However, when you use them, the person who owns that unit will get friend points! these can be used to get special relics
(Or possibly, used in a new section of the Cabinet of curiosity along with possible guild coins)
That contain Skill points, Moves, and rarely, silver fighters.
(That seems balanced in my book, but maybe not? it's always open for adjustments)
cAltqWL

Last but not least, i'd 100% wanna see a gifting system, but maybe not as simple as, "Here, take my diamond Wulfs bane"
i have two examples, the first goes back to friend points being used in the CoC Again.
the Friend point section in the CoC Is where You can buy gifts for friends, These would be small things such as moves, shards, Daily relics (But not, Actual daily relics, but ones with the same sorta stuff) and sp, and would rotate out every hour as everything else does.
something purchased as a gift will have a special icon saying so, you can't use it, but if it was say, a move, you can level it up before sending it to a friend (And maybe you can even attach a little note to it for when it shows up in the player mail.)

My second example, is live trading.
you can send a request to someone to trade and should they accept, you'll go to a trading menu where you can trade Moves, and other Resources (Except for, relic shards, canopy coins, and of course, theonite)
The big issue with this, is how much scamming runs rampant in other games that allow trading, though i think this could be resolved by making so trades have to be equal (A Gold for a gold, and so on and so forth)
in the end, it might simply be better to go with The basic gifting system instead.
if you not through the CoC Then just raw, from your inventory, to their mail box (Still no characters no matter what method is used, this unfortunately would break a lot of things, we don't need Low accounts running around with full teams of MA Diamonds)

And that in a nutshell, is my idea for the friend and guild systems in skull girls mobile, What do you guys think? would some of these idea be cool to see in the game? (Given proper balance and tweaking of course?)

WOW
so none of the images loaded. so they're in the comments now.

updated Profile ExampleUpdated profile.png