• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

Robofortune vs. Cerebella.

I used Variable Cutter (the downward swoop special move) and right then Cerebella initiated Diamonds are Forever.

I thought I was toast, after all, I was midair and defenseless at that second!
But by some miracle, the timing was so perfect I actually ended up jumping over the enormous diamond headed for my precious Robofortune!!
The AI thought it had me but HAH!
NOT TODAY CEREBELLA!!!

Was playing Rerun Peacock against another Peacock and we both used Bang Bang Bang at the same time, our bullets stopped each others

I've been doing a bunch of Fukua vs Peacock fights recently, and I've been having similar fun moments where I shoot a Goodnight Kiss blockbuster at Peacock only for her to gently lob a George bomb into the way who will take all 4 of the hits for her.

Just felt the might of Stage Freight.
I was playing with Flytrap (12k)+2 fodder
against Private Dick(15k)+Assassin Greed(13k)+Stage Freight (5k).

Killed the two in 2mins.
Got 5 stacks of regen.
I thought, let the lil' girl hit me.
After a combo(of her), she used that rope like thing(that pulls you towards her), my regen got transferred to her, yes all five.

Then I remembered that I can't inflict more than 5%HP via single hit. Also I was not equipped with death crawl nor that 3 hit special move nor a BB3.

Then I lost due to time up.

Reactions: Splashmouse
-newby god-feel moment-
TIL Squigly's specials can combo off each other! :D
Kick em up with "Drag 'N' Drop", then hit em airborn with an "Inferno of Leaviathan", making em land on a "Battle Opera"!

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul
-newby god-feel moment-
TIL Squigly's specials can combo off each other! :D
Kick em up with "Drag 'N' Drop", then hit em airborn with an "Inferno of Leaviathan", making em land on a "Battle Opera"!

& here's my fighter taking a hit for a selfie
EmopaFJXYAEAiLg
There is no image, bub

Happy Birthday, Robo-chan!
Looking at the official post, it shows some binary texts.
Remembering how sneaky our Devs are, I did a translation work.
And guess what I found 😏

partytime.exe

IMG_20210202_224053.jpg

Happy Grinding!

For the third time in a row the character relic deployment has been valentine 😂... I mean I'm thrilled but maybe these things should go through a cycle instead of being random lol

a mi me pasó en un versus competitivo, cuando cambie a squigly usé silver cord y deslizé dos veces hacia adelante pero el enemigo usó el estallido así que los dos nos tumbamos y yo estaba sorprendida por eso 😅 🙀🤣🤣 (puse el gato por que cuando ponía la cara no me dejaba)

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes
152917488_1054391345051791_1273857165088739917_o.jpg

Get ready, lads!
It's almost time.
Still waiting.

Last edited: