• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Future Storylines [Potential Spoilers]

AHHHHHHH!!!

I'm gonna put $15 this monday after I get paid!!! I need some playable Umbrella with Hungern in my life
I don't know, I don't feel like beating up a girl that young and innocent. Peacock and Marie are one thing, but they're in no way innocent like umbrella.

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
Just think of it like you're helping to toughen her up so she can be as badass as her older sister.

Something I'd want is to explore the ASG laboratories. Brain Drain is my favorite character overall, so seeing him either post-game or pre-game would be interesting. Or, a post-game cerebella slowly maturing after killing MF would be cool. The best girl deserves the best story after all.

You won't see anything that takes place after the character stories because those aren't canon. Fortune's still alive and well.

You won't see anything that takes place after the character stories because those aren't canon. Fortune's still alive and well.
Really? Dang. Then the next thing we need is to finish the Canon story, then delve into the characters after that. Each character could have so much potential for an afrerstory.

Tbh, I'd like to see a character that starts a new storyline, instead of another that continues or builds upon an existing one. Especially not umbrella, because she's dumb enough to touch the skull heart, even though her big sister being the head of an Army would probably teach her some things, even the BARE MINIMUM such as not touching the skull heart. So what would make anyone think she'd be ready to go out and fight? And believe me, anyone who's an enemy of the egrets would not want to help train her, they'd want her head.

Really? Dang. Then the next thing we need is to finish the Canon story, then delve into the characters after that. Each character could have so much potential for an afrerstory.
From what i've seen on the Wikia, the devs at some point said that to see the canon ending we'd have needed to choose Marie, Umbrella, and Black Dahlia playable through the character votes. But instead, Eliza happened.

On the bright side, Big Band and Beowulf! (Squigly and Robo-Fortune were never part of the vote)

From what i've seen on the Wikia, the devs at some point said that to see the canon ending we'd have needed to choose Marie, Umbrella, and Black Dahlia playable through the character votes. But instead, Eliza happened.

On the bright side, Big Band and Beowulf! (Squigly and Robo-Fortune were never part of the vote)
I think it's better without a canon story, having what if situations is more interesting, and leaves less room for cannological error.
Also, wikia is not a viable source of information, for many reasons. (I'm not gonna go into it, because I don't want to go on a tangent. But you can't write an essay or an article with Wikipedia as your source of info).

Ps: even if it would make them have a canon story/ they wanted them in. Doesn't change the fact that I don't think it's a good idea. And I'd've gladly opposed it.

Last edited:
Umbrella has a very special connection to the Skull Heart - Queen Nancy gave birth to her while she was the Skullgirl. The exact implications of this are unclear, but I could imagine that made her simply unable to resist the Skull Heart's siren call.

As for the canon story, I know for a fact that Alex Ahad has talked about those plans plenty of times. If/when SG2 finally happens, that'll likely retell it.

Reactions: Tujae
Umbrella has a very special connection to the Skull Heart - Queen Nancy gave birth to her while she was the Skullgirl. The exact implications of this are unclear, but I could imagine that made her simply unable to resist the Skull Heart's siren call.

As for the canon story, I know for a fact that Alex Ahad has talked about those plans plenty of times. If/when SG2 finally happens, that'll likely retell it.
1) that should've been made more apparent
2) I thought they said they'd be done after skullgirls mobile. But that's just from my understanding, not stating it as fact, so don't take it seriously.
3) also don't say something is "for a fact" unless you have a quote to back it up

One question, why are you blaming Eliza?

One question, why are you blaming Eliza?
I just really dislike Eliza because I was rooting for either Minette or Stanley, or maybe even Annie. Instead we got a character that (at the time of voting) was only chosen because of whoopie* appeal and the final character actually makes Double look sympathetic in comparison.

This is a double whammy since I actually like pretty much all of Skullgirls' characters and what bits of story and worldbuilding we have, except for Eliza for whom I really just don't like at all, even as a villain, because despite being so despicable she gets away with everything while actual likable characters are left miserable or at best get bittersweet endings.

*apparently there's a word filter, if you somehow can't piece together what I meant there it's the word for human intercourse, or the alternate word for "Gender" you'd see on a driver's license.

lmao I thought that meant another word for flapper like the dancer haaaa

I take the story section halfway since it's not canon, she'll most likely get her comeuppance one day

Right, I understand that now. Still, Id rather have egyptian tiddy monster over child with vore umbrella. Despite that, having a cajon story for Skullgirls would be much appreciated by all. I wish Lab Zero would release the Canon story, even if it's not playable. Heck, if they would just announce that if they got x amount of money they would release the story, I would liquidate my college fund to pay for it.

1) that should've been made more apparent
2) I thought they said they'd be done after skullgirls mobile. But that's just from my understanding, not stating it as fact, so don't take it seriously.
3) also don't say something is "for a fact" unless you have a quote to back it up
Well a lot of these things haven't been spelled out very clearly because they didn't get to finish telling the story they wanted to tell. These subtle hints would've been foreshadowing of what's to come.

This stuff's fairly common knowledge at this point. I'm not gonna bother digging up citations for everything. Believe me or don't, I really don't care if you wanna deny what everyone else has known for a while.

Well a lot of these things haven't been spelled out very clearly because they didn't get to finish telling the story they wanted to tell. These subtle hints would've been foreshadowing of what's to come.

This stuff's fairly common knowledge at this point. I'm not gonna bother digging up citations for everything. Believe me or don't, I really don't care if you wanna deny what everyone else has known for a while.
i assume this game and its fans (probably moreso the ladder) arent friendly to newer players, who dont want to have to put research into something that should be explained in game. i feel like that shouldnt be mandatory...

Reactions: DerpFlour