• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game crash between game mode

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
Device: Apple Iphone 6

When I switch between game mode, the game crash, not right away, but more likely from prize fight to story mode, more specificly it is Master Peacock origin, the game crash at the moment the "Master" text show up. When switch from story to prize fight, it will take more time, but more likely to happen in around 3~4 fights and crash while loading into a game(the music stop and the game crash). It sonetimes happen in Rift but after sometime it happened I usually terminate the apps and open it again so it don't occur. It make me lose more streaks than I can count, it's not that I can't get to 10%, but because it's a waste of time climbing the streak to get to high fp team for exp grinding, and also the exp boost.

I don't know if it's because of my low-end-ish phone or what but I wilk put it here.

P/s: I know the dev recommend to restart the game after a long session but for the game to crash between game mode is a little bit much.

Bump this up again because after 4.2, the frequency of crash increase. The game overall feel laggy and sluggish. Just lose a 16 streaks because the game crash right after the loading screen. Also the mid-game crash is a thing now.