• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game froze after a fight

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 11.1.1
Game version 1.6.0

@Liam
So after downloading the 1.6.0 update early today, I dove back into the game and was pleased that it was all smooth sailing. I was able to do Daily Events, PFs, and Story missions without the freezing issues I previously reported with version 1.5.0 (http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/game-freezing-after-fights.976/). It was smooth sailing.

Unfortunately, the problem resurged. I am making this post after experiencing the same issue once again. I was playing Painwheel's origin story (basic difficulty), and after I claimed victory in a fight node, I found myself unable to select a new fight node, and could only zoom in and out on my position on the fight map.
If it helps, I had a Xenomorph Double, Blood Drive Painwheel, and Gray Matter 'Bella on my team at the time of the crash
I pressed Home and was taken to the home screen, where I tried going to other areas of the game. I was able to check the Relics section, went back Home, and then was unable to select anything else. Game froze. Force quit was only option.

I'm hoping this was a one-off thing. If it happens again, I'll update this thread.

Reactions: Liam
This has occurred a couple more times since I last reported the issue. Always seems to occur during story missions for me; haven't had this issue with PFs or Daily Events (yet).

The good news is that you shouldn't see this in prize fights. It appears to be an issue with the node map specifically. We fixed another, related soft-crash with the node map in 1.6, but this tricky one is still lingering. Any additional details/steps you can provide is always useful!

Thanks for the post!

Reactions: TonyPartridge30