• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal game running with game paused

Fernando8976

Reaction score
Today I had a bug where I paused the game in parallel kingdoms and even though it was paused the game continued to run as if it wasn't paused. I lost my Kings of Beasts because of this bug.

Thanks for the report. We've been attempting to reproduce this without much luck. If you have any additional details of how exactly this happened for you, please let me know, thanks.

Had the same thing happen to me twice now. Once in Parallel Realms and now once in Prize Fight. I lost my 10 fight streak b/c of it. 1st time I got lucky and noticed it right away b/c my sound was on. The 2nd time, during Prize Fight, I had sound muted so there was no warning; I just reopened my game and all my fighters were either dead or almost dead.

Can you guys please provide more specific details? I've been trying to pinpoint it but just pausing the game at match start doesn't have this occur 100% of the time. @charon136 you mentioned you 'reopened' you're game? Was your game minimized and somehow the fight was still going?

@Fernando8976 when exactly did you pause the game? You're report just says 'paused in parallel kingdoms' . We've had other player report pausing the game at fight start, is that what happened? Some other players have shared they were clearing notifications off their phone, did you do that?

Remember, I'm not watching you guys play, so when you report this stuff, you have to be really specific and tell me exactly what happened or else there's not much I can do.

thanks