• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Gang Green" - Strategy & Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
GG.jpg
GANG GREEN SQUIGLY
Element:
Air
Variant: Silver
Palette: Gum (Jet Set Radio) (palette #19)
First Appearance: 4.5 (December 2020)
Twitter Demo: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1328866370201718786

Signature Ability
DEATH ROLL

• Squigly gains BLOCKBUSTER METER equal to 3% of her MOVE SPEED.
  • Gains 1 stack of MIASMA for 5 seconds every 1 second(s) while not BLOCKING near a dead body.

"GGs"
Source:
In Jet Set Radio, the "GG's" (Graffiti Gang) are a gang of Rudies who live in Tokyo-to.

Is gang green supposed to just instantly lose her stacks of miasma when she's no longer near a dead body? I'd figure it would count down instead of just "poof" goodbye miasma stack

Is gang green supposed to just instantly lose her stacks of miasma when she's no longer near a dead body? I'd figure it would count down instead of just "poof" goodbye miasma stack
Since there's a timer on the Miasma (5 sec) it seems like it would run out but I haven't tested it.

Since there's a timer on the Miasma (5 sec) it seems like it would run out but I haven't tested it.
Turns out, the stacks just goes away with a "poof" as soon as you move out of the "corpse zone".
But her other SA is good. Just loiter around like an infant child and voilà! BB3 ready.