• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Gang Green" - Strategy & Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
GG.jpg
GANG GREEN SQUIGLY
Element:
Air
Variant: Silver
Palette: Gum (Jet Set Radio) (palette #19)
First Appearance: 4.5 (December 2020)
Twitter Demo: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1328866370201718786

Signature Ability
DEATH ROLL

• Squigly gains BLOCKBUSTER METER equal to 3% of her MOVE SPEED.
  • Gains 1 stack of MIASMA for 5 seconds every 1 second(s) while not BLOCKING near a dead body.

"GGs"
Source:
In Jet Set Radio, the "GG's" (Graffiti Gang) are a gang of Rudies who live in Tokyo-to.

CullenAhab

Reaction score
Is gang green supposed to just instantly lose her stacks of miasma when she's no longer near a dead body? I'd figure it would count down instead of just "poof" goodbye miasma stack

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Is gang green supposed to just instantly lose her stacks of miasma when she's no longer near a dead body? I'd figure it would count down instead of just "poof" goodbye miasma stack
Since there's a timer on the Miasma (5 sec) it seems like it would run out but I haven't tested it.

Art3mes

Reaction score

Since there's a timer on the Miasma (5 sec) it seems like it would run out but I haven't tested it.
Turns out, the stacks just goes away with a "poof" as soon as you move out of the "corpse zone".
But her other SA is good. Just loiter around like an infant child and voilà! BB3 ready.