• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Gifts from mail dissapeared.

Dmitry_Madness

Reaction score
Well, it's not really a bug, it's pretty much oversight, but still.
I had 45 pink gifts and 5 gold gifts (50 total) and claimed 5th day of gifting reward, which was 5 gold gifts. Since gift capacity is 50, gifts from mail disappeared.
Well, should've gift my friends first, but I think at least a warning when gifts are capped is necessary.

I had 45 pink gifts and 5 gold gifts (50 total) and claimed 5th day of gifting reward, which was 5 gold gifts. Since gift capacity is 50, gifts from mail disappeared.
Well, should've gift my friends first, but I think at least a warning when gifts are capped is necessary.

I am glad to hear that it wasn’t just *me*. I feel a bit silly, honestly.

I am glad to hear that it wasn’t just *me*. I feel a bit silly, honestly.
Agreed. I was like, "claim" and nothing happened. Then I went to the social hub and was like "d'oh".
Sorry friends, that should have been 5 more golds to share...better start grinding some more.

Reactions: Dmitry_Madness
Yep, same thing here. I thought the 50 limit just meant that they just stopped dropping once you had 50, not that you could only have 50 to give.

I'd better get grinding, I owe at least 5 folks golds right now. Just hope RNGsus is feeling more kind than the other day when I only got two golds out of ~45 drops.

This happened to me.

Hey all, because of the above issue, we've sent out a SECOND in-game "12 Days Of Gifting" mail for day 5, which contains 100 Elemental Shards for each Element. This mail will be available until 11:59 PM, PST, December 19th. Enjoy!

Please note that at this time we will not be providing individual compensation or support for those impacted by the Gold Gift bug. We'll make sure that bug is resolved ASAP, and we're extremely sorry for the inconvenience if you were impacted by it.