• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Give Painwheel a Marquee Ability better suited for Offense

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Right now both of her Marquee abilities require that Painwheel let's herself be hit. This may be useful when you use her on your Defense team, but if she's being played actively, getting hit is definitely the last thing you want to happen as Painwheel.

Against enemies of the same level or above, getting caught in an enemy combo as Painwheel will most certainly leave you either dead or very close to it.

Instead of both Marquee abilities being built around being hit, one of them should be removed and switched with an ability more suited to offense.

Maybe we can use this thread to collect some rework ideas for the devs, should they be willing to change this :)

Here's some suggestions:

Painwheel gains enrage for X seconds for every 10 combohits

Painwheel has an X% chance to apply bleed for X seconds

Painwheel gains Enrage for X seconds when blocking an attack

This is just some spitballing, but i really just hope we can get an alternative to the current options. Having wasted 100 theonite to try out the enrage marquee to see if that's better only to be disappointed hasn't made me any more excited bout Painwheels Marquees.

Right now both of her Marquee abilities require that Painwheel let's herself be hit. This may be useful when you use her on your Defense team, but if she's being played actively, getting hit is definitely the last thing you want to happen as Painwheel.

Against enemies of the same level or above, getting caught in an enemy combo as Painwheel will most certainly leave you either dead or very close to it.

Instead of both Marquee abilities being built around being hit, one of them should be removed and switched with an ability more suited to offense.

Maybe we can use this thread to collect some rework ideas for the devs, should they be willing to change this :)

Here's some suggestions:

Painwheel gains enrage for X seconds for every 10 combohits

Painwheel has an X% chance to apply bleed for X seconds

Painwheel gains Enrage for X seconds when blocking an attack

This is just some spitballing, but i really just hope we can get an alternative to the current options. Having wasted 100 theonite to try out the enrage marquee to see if that's better only to be disappointed hasn't made me any more excited bout Painwheels Marquees.
How about one that’s kinda like both Of fillias? If suffering from bleed or benifiting from enrage gain #% health per hit. Or Gain #% blockbuster meter per hit. Just an idea but it could easily replace Painwheels second Maraquee ability without much disappointment to the people who have already invested in it

Reactions: Ryouhi
How about one that’s kinda like both Of fillias? If suffering from bleed or benifiting from enrage gain #% health per hit. Or Gain #% blockbuster meter per hit. Just an idea but it could easily replace Painwheels second Maraquee ability without much disappointment to the people who have already invested in it
I'd love Healthsteal for my Blooddrive definitely, but i'm not sure how useful it'd be for the other Painwheels. Definitely still better than what we have currently.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Excuse me, but what the ****? Where is my regeneration?

Attachments

• 62945375-5AE3-4943-9B1D-A493DE1582C0.jpeg
    62945375-5AE3-4943-9B1D-A493DE1582C0.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 57C97AA7-DCC7-4693-96B1-1C523DEC008B.jpeg
    57C97AA7-DCC7-4693-96B1-1C523DEC008B.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 14
An idea I had was something that's kinda like a reverse Brain Freeze

- Painwheel gets x% additional damage of the hp% she's currently missing from 100%.

So if we say that she has 50% health left and the % increase is 20% she'd have 10% additional damage.
Like that she'd still have something that benefits from getting hit, but they don't have to be direct hits.

in regards of on-hit marquees for her it might not be likely that those are gonna happen. Painwheel has the highest raw damage in the game and anything directly adding to that without any risk probably isn't something the devs would want.

Maybe Painwheel should get a MA that goes something like "Drain x% meter from opponent when using a special move and regain it". So if she used Cruel Lily, she would drain 10% of the opponent's meter and take it for herself. Or maybe something like "Gain enrage for x seconds when inflicting a bleed".

Another interesting one would be:

- When suffering from a debuff Painhweel inflicts x% more damage.

or

- Painwheel gets x seconds of Enrage whenever a debuff is applied on her.

Another interesting one would be:

- When suffering from a debuff Painhweel inflicts x% more damage.

or

- Painwheel gets x seconds of Enrage whenever a debuff is applied on her.

I should've thought of that. Sounds like a good idea