• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Glitch? 7.5 mil didn't get the event rewards on Valentine PF "Gold"(12/25-12/28)?

Bannou Neko

Reaction score
I work hard on this event, play 10~15 hrs per day on silver PF and gold PF!(really want get a gold Valentine)
I reach 7.5 million on Valentine 's Gold PF (12/25-12/28), but I didn't get any event rewards mail !
I did get Valentine PF "Silver" (score 1026814) 1%~10% event rewards.
Is it a glitch? I spent so much time on this event, and I am sad about this happen to me ~( >_<|||)

I work hard on this event, play 10~15 hrs per day on silver PF and gold PF!(really want get a gold Valentine)
I reach 7.5 million on Valentine 's Gold PF (12/25-12/28), but I didn't get any event rewards mail !
Is it a glitch? I spent so much time on this event, and I am sad about this happen to me ~( >_<|||)
Same here! I did not score as high (2mil) but i only got my reward for participating in silver, which i put a lot less effort into :(

Same here. I spent a lot of time getting 4+ mil on Valentine's Gold PF and found nothing in my inbox.

Same here !! I spent a lot of time and got 4.5 mil on the Val Gold PF and found only the silver reward in my inbox ! Can this be fixed ?

Only got bronze and silver rewards in inbox this morning. No gold. Can’t remember for sure but i scores around 4 million points in the gold event.

This happened to me as well. Reached 4 mill or so and haven’t gotten any rewards.

This happened to me too. I had 3.5 mil in the gold match and did not receive any reward. At first I thought it was a glitch only affecting me because I started a match about thirty seconds before the room ended, and after that match it kicked me out. Now that I see other people were affected by this though, we gotta get a mod in here

I didn`t have much in the Gold Casket Match but I made around 300k and didnt get my reward.

same here about 7-8mil in gold prizefight but no rewards , i refreshed the notifications multiple times

Same here! Strangely enough, I completed every prize fight, including gold, but only received rewards for the silver and bronze leagues. I thought it had to deal with the amount of mail I had but it didn’t. I refreshed it many times but to no avail. Just in case this helps, my device is an IPad Air 2.

Same, 6mil in the gold prize fight and I didn’t receive any mail about it. I did receive the Silver League letter and rewards though, so I guess the issue seems to be affecting everyone in the same way: no Gold League mail.

Same,5mil in the gold prize fight.I only get bronze and silver rewards.

Got my rewards too.
Thanks a lot !

Reactions: Liam
I received my rewards ! Thanks a lot !