• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Gold and Silver Relics not showing up

cappatacus

Reaction score
I earned a gold relic and a silver relic from opening an 11 pack, and even after restarting the game they haven't shown up. Is this a normal issue or just me? My user is still cappatacus

Are you saying you opened 10+1 Premiere relics and the Gold and Silver shards from that pull were added to your Gold and Silver Relic percentages? Or you opened 10+1 Premiere relics and got a Gold and Silver Fighter?

I earned a gold relic and a silver relic from opening an 11 pack, and even after restarting the game they haven't shown up. Is this a normal issue or just me? My user is still cappatacus
According to our records, you're at 845 Gold Relic Shards and 880 Silver Relic Shards.

The amount you had before you opened that 10+1 pull was 605, and 680, respectively.

There's a known issue where any time that the Relic Shard progress bar appears, the starting value starts at the new value errantly, and then climbs to (starting incorrect value) + (shards earned).

If that bug triggered, you would have seen over 100% on both progress bars towards your Relics on the rewards screen.

According to our records, you're at 845 Gold Relic Shards and 880 Silver Relic Shards.

The amount you had before you opened that 10+1 pull was 605, and 680, respectively.

There's a known issue where any time that the Relic Shard progress bar appears, the starting value starts at the new value errantly, and then climbs to (starting incorrect value) + (shards earned).

If that bug triggered, you would have seen over 100% on both progress bars towards your Relics on the rewards screen.
Ah, okay. Thanks for looking into it!

Ah, okay. Thanks for looking into it!
Did you see the progress bar go over 100% when you did this opening? Still gathering information about this bug, so any details you can share would be very helpful!

Did you see the progress bar go over 100% when you did this opening? Still gathering information about this bug, so any details you can share would be very helpful!
Yeah, it went over and then did the reset where it showed 4% or something. It didn't display a number over 100, if that's what you mean.

Reactions: Bones