• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Gold Move Accidental sell

Vos_Regera

Reaction score
It would be a nice touch if Gold moves, especially the ones you have upgraded have a sell protection mechanism, I just sold by accident a BB3 blockbuster with really good stats when trying to upgrade it.

AAAHH just bought a gold move from the cabinet of curiosities and accidentally sold it

I'm not too sure what it is that you are asking for. The thing that you describe already exists for all gear/moves.
image0.png

I think adding an extra verification on top of this would be setting a foot into the realm of silliness, but that's just my opinion.

I've accidentally sold a couple moves I didn't want to sell. Thing is, I know for a fact that I wasn't paying attention. The only times this has happened to me was when I was in a mass selling spree and kind of on auto-pilot.

However, the last time this happened to me was many months ago, before the mass-sell feature was added. Since then, I've not accidentally sold a move I didn't want to sell.

Point is, pay attention and this won't happen. The confirmation screen you get after pressing the sell button is enough. If you aren't paying attention to what you're doing, then chances are no number of "Are you sure?" screens will prevent you from making a mistake.

Reactions: Psyche
We would also love to eventually implement some sort of LOCK or FAVORITE feature that will extra prevent this kind of thing from happening, but the hope is that the confirmation screen is a good first step towards preventing accidental sells.

We would also love to eventually implement some sort of LOCK or FAVORITE feature that will extra prevent this kind of thing from happening, but the hope is that the confirmation screen is a good first step towards preventing accidental sells.
I'd love to see that. That way not only you would protect your fav moves but also keep them easy to access.
I also noticed a bug, when I unequip a move from a character to equip in another, there is a change that the change will be reverted without any advice.

And in defence myself, both when you upgrade and when you sell a movement there is a confirmation screen, a very similar confirmation screen. Even if you're paying attention there is not a lot of difference, and the buttons are beside each other. I mean Sure is a small thing but it can be a grain of salt in order to avoid frustrations and when is a BB3 with 2 specific stats that you're hunting for and a nice third one then the frustration can be important.

I'd love to see that. That way not only you would protect your fav moves but also keep them easy to access.
I also noticed a bug, when I unequip a move from a character to equip in another, there is a change that the change will be reverted without any advice.

Would you be able to provide the steps required to reproduce this issue with high or guaranteed success? I'd love to look into this further.