• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Oh yeah, one more tip for getting streaks to last longer when your characters are still growing that worked for me: There's not a ton of support characters in this game, but it's worthwhile maybe to look through the wiki for them, because I would miss some trying to rattle them off here.

https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki

But the point is that a couple support characters can take an okay gold or growing diamond and make them strong enough to take on much stronger teams than before. I guess my go-to example for this is the way that Harlequin can beef up anyone that uses special moves, which for me is Parasouls and Ms. Fortunes, and to a lesser extent RoboFortunes. Pea-Shooter does a similar thing with characters that make a lot of shots like RoboFortunes and Parasouls. Combine Harlequin and Peashooter? That's how I really started climbing up the ranks with Primed taking point shooting powered up Naplam Shots and taking advantage of the Critical Mass MA to boost damage even further.

People have mentioned using cheap Valentines with Trauma Center to keep you on your feet, and Surgeon General and Killjoy are particularly valuable for giving you a second chance if you flub things.

Just keep an eye out for characters that can help out your front line people.
You are an absolute wealth of information and ideas! Thanks, again!:D That makes a lot of sense and would make climbing the ladder easier. I’m really glad u mentioned it because I’ve been trying something similar by changing my defense teams from my three most powerful to three whose skills work well in conjunction with each other. I’ve seen real improvement, already, in my defensive win rates. I’ll give it a shot!

Reactions: fanghoul
People have mentioned using cheap Valentines with Trauma Center to keep you on your feet, and Surgeon General and Killjoy are particularly valuable for giving you a second chance if you flub things.
That's right! It is really important for me to use a valentine for high streak longshots as I don't have a diamond. The buffed fighters are able to oneshot me in a single combo if I mess up and even bio's second SA can't save me. The final stand give me space to get back to two dragon charges which can sometimes turn things around.

That's right! It is really important for me to use a valentine for high streak longshots as I don't have a diamond. The buffed fighters are able to oneshot me in a single combo if I mess up and even bio's second SA can't save me. The final stand give me space to get back to two dragon charges which can sometimes turn things around.

Right, an understated part of the Trauma Center MA is that unless you have a way to get back some life, it's not terribly effective in the long run. So with a character like Bioexercist who can replenish her own, or a Valentine like Surgeon General who can help you get heavy Regen, it's a much more useful feature. I include Killjoy because at least when she revives you, you also have a decent amount of life. Getting barrier can also help, but is a more rare buff than regen.

For example though, giving Silent Kill Trauma Center in support of say Primed is less likely to really net you much benefit, because neither character has the ability to pull Primed back from the 1 HP brink once that Final Stand wears off.

Reactions: Soaked-In-Soul