• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Got a problem with rewards

AsrielSkull

Reaction score
Hello! I don't really know if this is the correct place to put this, but I guess if it's not, it would be nice if someone pointed me in the right direction!

So, with the new 4.0 craziness that came out, I was informed the server had been going through some stress. While I was finishing up the final fight of Peacock's story mode (the boss fight at the third area), I encountered the bug where your rewards arent given out and you get around 181 coins. I was told that the rewards were given, just hidden, but I have no signs of any rewards being given. No extra coins, theonite, chests, nothing.(I don't know the rewards for beating the third act's boss, so I have no clue what the rewards are) What's worse about this, however, is that the reward for beating the final act is 3 diamond keys when you look at the reward page (something I've been really needing). Unfortunately, after reloading the game and everything, no rewards have been given. I can't find them in the bank nor can I even attempt to use one.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help out with this!

Also, I don't know if I need to send my player ID over this thread or not, so if that's needed, I'll paste it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-162140_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-162140_Skullgirls.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20191023-162201_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-162201_Skullgirls.jpg
    763.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Erick Draves
@AsrielSkull

Sorry to hear! All of the data you've shared here is perfect, but we can only resolve these kind of inquiries over email.

Can you head over to https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ and make sure to attach a screenshot of your Skullgirls User ID there? We'll get you sorted out ASAP. Thanks!

Reactions: Erick Draves