• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Grapple sometimes doesn't work

UltimateLemon

Reaction score
Noticing that sometime the NPC will fire off blockbuster while in grapple. I can see the animation of grapple starting but character will suddenly execute blockbuster without going through the animation of grapple break.

Occurrence seems to be random but happens more frequently past 5 streaks on VS mode.

Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly:

You're hitting the opponent with a throw, the throw connects with the opponent, then the opponent is starting a blockbuster in the middle of you throwing them, around the time where they would input a throw break input?

Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly:

You're hitting the opponent with a throw, the throw connects with the opponent, then the opponent is starting a blockbuster in the middle of you throwing them, around the time where they would input a throw break input?

Yes, it's pretty random so I can't vid it but here is what I see on my screen (Note Android - Galaxy S7 Edge latest update)
1) I initiate a throw
2) I see NPC flinching from the throw (pretty brief)
3) Then NPC uses Blockbuster (with Blockbuster animation) during the throw without starting throw break animation (Note NPC stays in the same position)

Yes, it's pretty random so I can't vid it but here is what I see on my screen (Note Android - Galaxy S7 Edge latest update)
1) I initiate a throw
2) I see NPC flinching from the throw (pretty brief)
3) Then NPC uses Blockbuster (with Blockbuster animation) during the throw without starting throw break animation (Note NPC stays in the same position)
Thanks for these details.
Appreciate the report!