• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"GRAY MATTER" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
GRAY MATTER.png

This thread is for discussing Cerebella's silver variant: "GRAY MATTER"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady and LenTa :)
I find her somewhat valuable for Rift Battles, where having your blockbusters up as soon as possible can be really valuable. Definitely not a character to prioritize taking to diamond though.

I find her somewhat valuable for Rift Battles, where having your blockbusters up as soon as possible can be really valuable. Definitely not a character to prioritize taking to diamond though.
...In which case, you're better off with Toad Warrior. I wouldn't recommend Dark Matter. Not the worst option, but she's outclassed by so many others. I agree that she shouldn't be a priority diamond.

...In which case, you're better off with Toad Warrior. I wouldn't recommend Dark Matter. Not the worst option, but she's outclassed by so many others. I agree that she shouldn't be a priority diamond.

I may not have been clear with what I was saying the first time. Toad Warrior is better as a main fighter. But in my experience there's a lot of rift battles where I have the main person I want to be fighting in front and then I just kinda slap whoever in the second slot because they'll never get tagged in. Grey Matter is a pretty good choice for that second slot because it's a minimal investment and it can be handy to have your blockbusters fill up faster than normal.

View attachment 294

This thread is for discussing Cerebella's silver variant: "GRAY MATTER"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.
I have tons of fun with her I've got her pretty level with meter gain, crit rate, crit damage, a little on defence, piercing. I find if you choose Merry-Go-Rilla over the pummel-hose to be in best favour for her; as she ends up almost always leading them to the corner, and well with her blockbusters filled becoming instantly empty.

Silver/gold/diamond rarely lose, she's pretty brutal been first up as a main attacker!. Get her down I swear you'll rarely lose, although at first she seems tacky and slow like.