• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

guide on team scequence [prize fight and rift battle]

Luke

Reaction score
I have had a lot of difficulties telling who is the first defense fighter when building my own defense teams. I have also seen a great number of trams in PF putting surgeon general valentine first witch is clear not as intended. so here is all the sequence in game.
pf sequence according to this post https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/defense-team-order.5001/

1 prize fight
.normal fight selectionpf fihgter selection.png

.prize fight exp screen
EDIT:
after a bunch of fights...the exp screen sequence is determined by the sequence of your team when a fight is won. the display order is still from RIGHT TO LEFT THE SAME SEQUENSE AS THE FIGHTER SECTION SCREEM

.defense team selectionpf defence selection.png

.defense team display
pf defence .png

.defense claiming points
pf defence claim.png

rift battle
.rift team display
rift base.png

.rift defense selection
rift defence selection.png

let me know if any is worng

Attachments

• pf exp screen.png
    pf exp screen.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
With the first two images, did you achieve that win by tagging out in that order and finish up with Primed Parasol? That, or perhaps the other two got Ko'd in that order and parasol was on reverse sweep/cleanup duty? I was pretty certain I've seen a few times the order not match at the end, and while I'm unsure about just the tagout effecting it, I just did a test and I can confirm that KO's effect the post match screen order.

IMG_7753.jpg
in this fight I let painwheel and squiggly stay in and then get ko'd in their starting order, and then swept with beowulf.

IMG_7754.jpg
Then they appeared in reverse order.

IMG_7755.jpg
Second fight I started with beowulf and painwheel swapped, and left squiggly in the middle for continuities sake mostly; my theory would be correct regardless if nobody switched places when letting Cold Stone Creamery here run down these poor meat shield's for an equally doomed squigster, lol.

IMG_7756.jpg
Consequentially everyone stayed in the same position since things went according to plan, so I can at least say the KO's matter and assume the order of them has an impact.

I could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that I've had matches (may have been story though rather than PF, not sure) where I had a bronze tagging along to get carried and decided I'd challenge myself by attempting to tag my carry out and use the moochers to combo trap a stronger enemy, and ended up sweeping them. The result was that on the exp screen the fighters were not in the order I started, specifically with said underdogs being first on the exp list, but this may not be correct memory.

P.S. is the dark type variant of Filia the same as a Diamond as she is bronze? I got stupid lucky (unlike most of the time when gacha games with even generous odds are mean to me) and drew Class Cutter Filia on like PLVL 5 for a basic premiere summon reward after a low level story mission, but I don't see her anywhere on the community tier list except a dark type bronze. I've been assuming they're the same but I don't know factually, since the only character I've evolved yet was Sketchy Peacock and she didn't change color outfits- whereas bronze dark filia has white clothes like I believe literally all of her variants, with mine being the only one sporting black clothing.

^ Edit: I googled it lol. In some regards I feel special since she's only obtainable as base Diamond, but on the other hand I have no idea how good her SA is in the grand scheme of things. Seems good on paper with her having multihit abilities, though no opponent has particularly lasted long enough for me to determine how much of an impact it makes. That or a stronk bum painwheel with 4 hp erases her with hatred install and I die a little inside lmao. The red Filia with dem stuns though can join the crew at her leisure, but I expect all my luck for draws in this game was used in advance given the only S tier in any regard I own is Cold Stone and I bought him for 30k LUL

Sorry for the length..I'm rather verbose. I try to control it but that typically fails ^_^'

Last edited:
With the first two images, did you achieve that win by tagging out in that order and finish up with Primed Parasol? That, or perhaps the other two got Ko'd in that order and parasol was on reverse sweep/cleanup duty? I was pretty certain I've seen a few times the order not match at the end, and while I'm unsure about just the tagout effecting it, but I just did a test and I can confirm that KO's effect the post match screen order.

View attachment 3119
in this fight I let painwheel and squiggly stay in and then get ko'd in their starting order, and then swept with beowulf.

View attachment 3120

View attachment 3121
Second fight I started with beowulf and painwheel swapped and left squiggly in the middle for continuities sake mostly, since my theory would be correct regardless if nobody switched places when letting Cold Stone Creamery here run down these poor meat shield's for an equally doomed squigster, lol.

View attachment 3122
Consequentially everyone stayed in the same position since things went according to plan, so I can at least say the KO's matter and assume the order of them has an impact.

I could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that I've had matches (may have been story though rather than PF, not sure) where I had a bronze tagging along to get carried and decided I'd challenge myself by attempting to tag my carry out and use the moochers to combo trap a stronger enemy, and ended up sweeping them. The result was that on the exp screen the fighters were not in the order I started, specifically with said underdogs being first on the exp list, but this may not be correct memory.

P.S. is the dark type variant of Filia the same as a Diamond as she is bronze? I got stupid lucky (unlike most of the time when gacha games with even generous odds are mean to me) and drew Class Cutter Filia on like PLVL 5 for a basic premiere summon reward after a low level story mission, but I don't see her anywhere on the community tier list except a dark type bronze. I've been assuming they're the same but I don't know factually, since the only character I've evolved yet was Sketchy Peacock and she didn't change color outfits- whereas bronze dark filia has white clothes like I believe literally all of her variants, with mine being the only one sporting black clothing.
Exp screen order more research needed!

Diamond filia class cuter have full dark outfit with white stocking and shoes. Bronze filia bad hair day have a white shirt with black skirt and stocking. Check out vanient pellet on the skullgirls wiki from in game settings menu.

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76
I'll make a point with simulating match configurations and their outcomes while I'm playing haha. I checked out Filia's variant page while I was on the train of thought since until now I hadn't thought more about it, I guess I wasn't expecting her to just be completely absent from the tier list.

Getting a Diamond period when they have a 0.5% single rate is certainly good enough not to question her standing among the top too heavily lol, but it's not completely without cost. Good lord, being a level 5 player seeing the 30k minimum cost for a 2% atk buff and 80k just to unlock her SA, I nearly died rofl. All of my other units got neglected for a while because she was my gift from the heavens as far as I was concerned XD

With the first two images, did you achieve that win by tagging out in that order and finish up with Primed Parasol? That, or perhaps the other two got Ko'd in that order and parasol was on reverse sweep/cleanup duty? I was pretty certain I've seen a few times the order not match at the end, and while I'm unsure about just the tagout effecting it, but I just did a test and I can confirm that KO's effect the post match screen order.

View attachment 3119

View attachment 3120

View attachment 3121
Second fight I started with beowulf and painwheel swapped and left squiggly in the middle for continuities sake mostly, since my theory would be correct regardless if nobody switched places when letting Cold Stone Creamery here run down these poor meat shield's for an equally doomed squigster, lol.

View attachment 3122

^ Edit: I googled it lol. In some regards I feel special since she's only obtainable as base Diamond, but on the other hand I have no idea how good her SA is in the grand scheme of things. Seems good on paper with her having multihit abilities, though no opponent has particularly lasted long enough for me to determine how much of an impact it makes. That or a stronk bum painwheel with 4 hp erases her with hatred install and I die a little inside lmao. The red Filia with dem stuns though can join the crew at her leisure, but I expect all my luck for draws in this game was used in advance given the only S tier in any regard I own is Cold Stone and I bought him for 30k LUL

Sorry for the length..I'm rather verbose. I try to control it but that typically fails ^_^'
All natural diamond are very powerful. Check out the “natural diamond general discussion” post where a lot of people expressing how worried they are about them being too OP.

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76
I'll make a point with simulating match configurations and their outcomes while I'm playing haha. I checked out Filia's variant page while I was on the train of thought since until now I hadn't thought more about it, I guess I wasn't expecting her to just be completely absent from the tier list.

Getting a Diamond period when they have a 0.5% single rate is certainly good enough not to question her standing among the top too heavily lol, but it's not completely without cost. Good lord, being a level 5 player seeing the 30k minimum cost for a 2% atk buff and 80k just to unlock her SA, I nearly died rofl. All of my other units got neglected for a while because she was my gift from the heavens as far as I was concerned XD
Early game focus on gold and selected good bronze/silver (refer to community tier list). Focusing only on upgrading your Diamond will slow you down.

Capture.PNG
So I've been trying to post a reply for quite some time and no matter what I change I just keep getting this. It happened in the last response I posted and only went away when I removed the quote, but now it's just doing it regardless of the quote and I have no idea what the deal is.

View attachment 3125
So I've been trying to post a reply for quite some time and no matter what I change I just keep getting this. It happened in the last response I posted and only went away when I removed the quote, but now it's just doing it regardless of the quote and I have no idea what the deal is.
No idea why this happens but I read your screenshot. natural diamonds be like that.

Update: I tested and can conclusively say the post match order when attacking is prioritized by who finishes the match, and who survives it. If the starting fighter is KO'd and the second fighter wins the match, then the defeated fighter automatically falls to the back of the line with the winner taking front of the line. I haven't tested it yet, but logical sequence of operation tells me that if 2 fighters fall then they'll be ordered by who bit the dust first in the very back. It appears that when all members survive the order is determined by start position if no tagging out occurs, and then is followed by the order that tag outs most recently occurred if all members swapped at some point. So your final order might match the initial one in the event you tag out 1-2-3 and then end the fight with fighter 1.

Help
Mine always switches up the first and third slot after confirming the order in team selection.

IMG_0651.jpg

Shows up as this on the fight selection menu

IMG_0652.jpg

So which one's the correct sequence?

Help
Mine always switches up the first and third slot after confirming the order in team selection.

View attachment 5518

Shows up as this on the fight selection menu

View attachment 5519

So which one's the correct sequence?

Both.

You make your selection in the (offensive) fighting order you're used to: [3] [2] [1]

Your defense team is then shown in the fight selection menu in the order as if they were the defensive team in some else's fight select menu: [1] [2] [3]