• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Handling dirty business - special move combos

FreyRenoir

Reaction score
Website
freysmith.deviantart.com
Hello everyone!
Its about time that we discuss handling elizas special moves, as most would have an eliza card by now, along some moves.
I want to know how you are setting up your specials to guarantee a hit.

I'm handling upper khat, osiris spiral, throne of isis and dive of horus. Its especially valuable to know if you are using bloody valentine!

I mostly use those moves right after the launch attack, but note it never works on big band. All of those moves have low start up. I don't have a lot of variety in there so thats what i am asking you for!

You can use a tap combo into a launcher, but rather than doing an air juggle you can use middle of the sphinx to hit with the first hit and the nose. Use a tap combo to launcher to air juggle in the corner and then follow it up with all 3 hits of Upper Khat and you'll automatically jump into the air for another air juggle. I don't actually have many Eliza specials I just keep getting middle of the sphinx over and over again, I really want Osiris Spiral.

Reactions: FreyRenoir
here are some of the combos oi have found to be pretty affective.
1) normal jab combo into spin of Osiris not only will it connect if timed properly but its an easy bleed if you land it.
2) second one that i found is a normal jab combo into first part of launcher into the special that makes you look like a beetle. if executed properly (and your move is at least level 3) you should get a plus 2% bonus for them being in the air when you use it

... -> Launcher -> Air combo -> Upper Khatx3
Works on everyone but Painwheel midscreen. Timing's kinda strict on Band. In the corner you can sometimes get another air combo but it seems really inconsistent to get it to come out.

... -> Launcher -> Air combo -> Osiris Spiral -> Khepri Sun
Needs corner, Khepri Sun will only hit lightweights. Osiris can hit some characters midscreen but I don't think you can get Khepri Sun too. On Band you can just omit Osiris and go straight from air combo to Khepri Sun, and that even works midscreen.