• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Has the 3.1 release made the game harder?

Has the 3.1 release made the game harder?

• Total voters

Kyle

Reaction score
After the 3.1 release, I noticed I started losing fights that I would have beaten previously. If the game really is harder, I'm guessing that would have to be because of a change to the AI. Like it's more aggressive, or its abilities have been tweaked. I sometimes feel like it's harder to break out of throws now.

So what do you think? Am I crazy, or is there something to this?

I don't know if the minor AI changes listed in the update notes can account for this, so I'm wondering if it's all in my head. In general it seems like they were trying to make the game easier, like with the rift bosses. But it's really disheartening to feel like I've suddenly gotten worse at the game. Despite lowered stats on the rift bosses, I now feel like I'm even less likely to beat a boss than I was before.

I don't wanna say your crazy, but u crazy lmao
Honestly though, the A.I hasn't really changed a whole lot. It has become a little more aggressive, but for the most part, no significant change. Aside from Double or Parasoul's throws, they're all very easy to break

Reactions: Kyle
Ha ha, thanks for the feedback