• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Head Hunter discussion

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Today the SGM Twitter revealed the third gold Robo Fortune variant: Head Hunter. Head Hunter was given the Varia Suit palette and has an SA called Zero Laser. Zero Laser gives Robo Fortune a stack of precision every second while blocking and also makes beam attacks unblockable. The video also revealed Catastrophe Cannon Omega as Robo's BB3 and showed that Head Hunter can stop an opposing Forbidden Procedure from reviving a fallen teammate(sidenote: No SA text popped up during this portion of the video, so it is not entire known whether this feature is part of Robo as a whole, a part of the BB3, or just part of Head Hunter's SA). What do you all think of this variant?
Link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1113993005969494016

Definitely called this palette being a gold, but I wasn’t the only one.
Looks like she was gaining precision while far away from her opponent. Then the lasers were unblockable, and inflicted Power Surge. So she’s got a bias towards ranged play. I like her.
As for Forbidden Procedure not working, I’m not sure! There has to be a reason they showed that. Maybe part of her SA prevents the secondary effects of blockbusters.

Definitely called this palette being a gold, but I wasn’t the only one.
Looks like she was gaining precision while far away from her opponent. Then the lasers were unblockable, and inflicted Power Surge. So she’s got a bias towards ranged play. I like her.
As for Forbidden Procedure not working, I’m not sure! There has to be a reason they showed that. Maybe part of her SA prevents the secondary effects of blockbusters.
My assumption is that the catastrophe cannon omega has that abulity to prevent resurrection. Considering how dark the corpse is, it is pretty much like catastrophe cannon just cooked parasoul well done that not even val can save her. Also, the word catastrophe cannon omega pops when parasoul dies so that mean that it came from that blockbuster not the sa or ca

My assumption is that the catastrophe cannon omega has that abulity to prevent resurrection. Considering how dark the corpse is, it is pretty much like catastrophe cannon just cooked parasoul well done that not even val can save her. Also, the word catastrophe cannon omega pops when parasoul dies so that mean that it came from that blockbuster not the sa or ca
Looking again I’m willing to bet you’re right. That’s a neat effect for a blockbuster. I wonder if it’ll work against direct revival SAs like Last Hope and Big Top or if it’s specifically for Forbidden Procedure? (and I imagine things like Grim Fan and Nearly Departed too, at the very least)

Reactions: educavalcantee
I hope that she counters revive abilities in general, otherwise will just be Valentine hate. It would make sense if the cannon removes/counters last stand too.

Robo Fortune: Valentine, you may be able to save your dead teammates, but you can’t save overcooked meat!
Valentine: What do you mean?
Robo Fortune: (kills Parasoul)
Valentine: (tries to revive Parasoul but fails)
Robo Fortune: (gives Valentine I told you so look)

I think that precision gives laser moves an extra buff and every time you use them you also consume a stock of precision, the special one for example in other videos wasn't unblockable.

So, here you can find some of Robo abilities.
Since I've one and maxed her abilities nodes I can add that the precision time is reduced to 0,5 second and power surge is prolonged to 15 seconds.

Reactions: DrMittens
Another thing, Catastrophe Cannon Omega is her unblockable blockbuster, this is the special effect:
2% chance on HIT to REMOVE 1 opponent BUFF and deal an additional 2% HEALTH fro each BUFF removed. Defeated opponents cannot be revived.

HH benefits so much with the new special cool down move modifier. I have it nearly maxed and by the time I drop a new head drone and stack precision I’ve gotten my three beam attacks back. Opponents getting ALL THE SMOKE even in high pf streaks.