• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Headless Ms Fortune

cappatacus

Reaction score
What are some uses everyone has found with headless Fortune? I haven't played around with it too much, but I haven't managed to get much out of her headless mode. I have managed to extend her ground combo by maybe 20 hits with the head launcher, but that's hit or miss. Any tips?

I only really use Head Games to defeat a very defensive, low health opponent. Restrain yourself from using her head alot, as any hits that connect with her head will also take damage (On PC/Console, hits against her head deal x0.5 damage, not sure if it's the same on mobile).

Edit: I think the head takes full damage. Noticed I was taking multiple ticks of the same value when my head was off.

Last edited:
Reactions: cappatacus
What are some uses everyone has found with headless Fortune? I haven't played around with it too much, but I haven't managed to get much out of her headless mode. I have managed to extend her ground combo by maybe 20 hits with the head launcher, but that's hit or miss. Any tips?
Same here, I’ll think it’s risky option on 20+ streak. Actually I using a head in a combo right after ”omnomnom”. Head tricks and combos based on head positioning, that’s why this option is for high skilled talented players only (I’m not). Prize fights can’t forgive any mistake, by training or daily fights actually do.