• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Heart of Darkness discussion

I feel like Heart of Darkness is the ultimate jack of all trades with her SA1. Don’t get me wrong, her SA2 still seems pretty good, especially with Chaos, but her SA1 lets her be anything depending on who you’re fighting. Need support? Copy SurGen or Kill Joy. Need defense? Copy Resonant Evil or That’s All Folks. Plus that Hex lets her deal with any annoying SA in her path. At the same time though, she seems balanced too, as her SA1 activates only once, and some SAs only work with certain characters, so HoD won’t be able to use them, like Primed (and a lot of Parasouls for that matter).

Overall, she seems really really good, while at the same time being balanced with some clear weaknesses.

Reactions: moomouse
Sounds awesome to play as, but I doubt Heart of Darkness Double will be a trustworthy defender. I mean, think of all the A.I.s that don't understand their SA:
  • G.I. Jazz Big Band tags out like a coward just as his regen and armor trigger
  • Myst-Match Double tends to transmute towards advantage, not match
  • M-3OW Robo-Fortune will keep getting aggressively close
But even with the SA1 triggering on accident (transmuting to get to advantage, stumbles upon match), she's still scary.

Reactions: stale cheeto
View attachment 5383 During a recent Master story run I ran into an AI Heart of Darkness and got a screenshot of her SA. What do you guys think of it?
I don’t know about her SA1. The problem is that a lot of characters, such as Filia, Squigly, Robo Fortune, Beowulf, Ms.Fortune, Parasoul, and Eliza, rely on their CAs for their SAs to work. So, well, most characters’ SAs would be utterly useless to Double.

I don’t know about her SA1. The problem is that a lot of characters, such as Filia, Squigly, Robo Fortune, Beowulf, Ms.Fortune, Parasoul, and Eliza, rely on their CAs for their SAs to work. So, well, most characters’ SAs would be utterly useless to Double.
I think they did this on purpose, though, so that HoD wouldn't be super overpowered. Can you imagine if she was able to copy and use Bio's SA? Or Weekend Warrior's (yikes)? That would be a nightmare. I think it's a built in control that makes her good, but not too good.

I think they did this on purpose, though, so that HoD wouldn't be super overpowered. Can you imagine if she was able to copy and use Bio's SA? Or Weekend Warrior's (yikes)? That would be a nightmare. I think it's a built in control that makes her good, but not too good.
Yeah, I agree. She is good, but luckily she’s not too OP because of this. Sort of like how U-1146 is really OP among other neutrophils but he is really weak compared to killer T cells, NK cells, and Macrophages. (If you don’t get it, don’t worry about it. Not everyone has to be a Cells at Work fan.)

Reactions: lothorie
Yeah, I agree. She is good, but luckily she’s not too OP because of this. Sort of like how U-1146 is really OP among other neutrophils but he is really weak compared to killer T cells, NK cells, and Macrophages. (If you don’t get it, don’t worry about it. Not everyone has to be a Cells at Work fan.)
Cells at work, yay! :n

Heart of Darkness is goated, it's super useful for getting rid of an annoying fighter's ability. It pays off copying their element, I love her a lot

I know it's pretty too late to say this but regarding her SA1, it seems that Neutral Element fighters already have built-in counter against her, I just think that the Devs should at least take in consideration of having all Double variants to be able to transmute into Neutral Element.