• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Heart of darkness SA didn't work

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
I was fighting the squiggly that gain unflinching after facing the same opponent for a while. I was heart of darkness. I used my SA by matching her type (light). The SA said it triggered but squiggly never got hex and I never got permanent unflinching. I paused to make sure it worked and under the modifiers, it said I had her SA. It just didn't work. I wasn't hexed, and squiggly only had regen

Sounds like you're talking about HoD targetting against Scared Stiff Squigly. Based on your description, sounds like you were expeciting HoD to have unflinching immediately, which doesn't sound correct. Sounds like you saw HoD's trigger text, which correctly copied Scared Stiff's SA, but you still would need to wait 25 seconds for the Unflinching to be applied, per Squigly's SA.

Regarding the Hex not being applied, were there anyother modifiers in effect during this particular fight? Stage Modifiers, Teammate SAs, Catalysts, etc.

Sounds like you're talking about HoD targetting against Scared Stiff Squigly. Based on your description, sounds like you were expeciting HoD to have unflinching immediately, which doesn't sound correct. Sounds like you saw HoD's trigger text, which correctly copied Scared Stiff's SA, but you still would need to wait 25 seconds for the Unflinching to be applied, per Squigly's SA.

Regarding the Hex not being applied, were there anyother modifiers in effect during this particular fight? Stage Modifiers, Teammate SAs, Catalysts, etc.
I thought I waited for over 25 seconds. I kept thinking it'll proc now, but it didn't.

No, it was a 1v1 so there were no other team SAs and the only buff applied was regen. Match modifier was gain regen every 3 seconds. Lose them on knockdown.

I just realized it might have been resistance that stopped the hex. I don't remember seeing the "resist" on screen, but I've missed it before...