• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Heartless doesn't inflict all debuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
Several times now, Heartless Marie only inflicts 1 or 2 of the 3 expected debuffs, hex, quietus, and heavy bleed, when the last fighter jumps in. There doesn't seem to be any reason for it (no other SA or MA that converts the debuffs) and which one(s) is(are) missing isn't consistent. I've attached 4 examples I was able to capture.

I've seen this too, but I assumed the enemy had high RESISTANCE stat.

Resistance
Decreases the probability of suffering DEBUFFS from opponent ABILITIES and counters opponent ACCURACY

Reactions: Lunix Vandal
I've seen this too, but I assumed the enemy had high RESISTANCE stat.

Resistance
Decreases the probability of suffering DEBUFFS from opponent ABILITIES and counters opponent ACCURACY
Resistance only affects the probability. Heartless' second SA does not have a probability, so it shouldn't be affected by resistance

If an ability does not have a stated probability, it is an unwritten 100% chance. An opponent that has 33% Resistance will block one-third of Heartless' debuffs on average.

If an ability does not have a stated probability, it is an unwritten 100% chance. An opponent that has 33% Resistance will block one-third of Heartless' debuffs on average.
Really? This has literally never happened to me with any other fighter. Not mine, or my opponents. What you're saying makes sense, even if it's dumb game design. I guess I just haven't noticed it with any other fighters haha.

Either way, thanks for explaining it. At least now I know this is a bug in the devs brains and not the code.

• Haha
Reactions: Erick Draves
Really? This has literally never happened to me with any other fighter. Not mine, or my opponents. What you're saying makes sense, even if it's dumb game design. I guess I just haven't noticed it with any other fighters haha.

Either way, thanks for explaining it. At least now I know this is a bug in the devs brains and not the code.
What @Lunix Vandal pointed out is correct. If you have any feedback or other examples to the contrary, please post in the feedback channels of the forum. I'll go get my brain checked in the meantime, thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.