• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Heat Synced" - Strategy & Discussion

Lasatar

Reaction score
Heat Synced
Heat Synced.PNG

Rarity: Diamond
Element: Fire
Palette:
Annie (League of Legends)
Quote: "You smell like burning."

Signature Ability: SEARING STARS
Currently unknown.

SA Speculation:
SA1: When using a Special Move or Blockbuster, gain ENRAGE for X seconds.
SA2: Upon landing a Charge Attack, remove all ENRAGES and inflict STUN and HEAVY BLEED for X seconds per ENRAGE removed.

Reactions: fanghoul
She looks to me like she'll be a very strong fighter on offence. Getting so many enrages will let her do a ton of damage (especially when max Redshifted), and the stun looks like it lasts for a really long time, likely letting her build up a bunch of enrages again, and possibly get in another stun soon after the first runs out. We can also see that Gravity Slingshot provides a guaranteed charge attack, so if it's possible (and it should be) to combo the opponent off of the stun and build up enough meter to use Gravity Slingshot again after they get up (or when the next opponent switches in), we're looking at a functional infinite, regardless of what the combo counter says (unless the AI uses an invincible blockbuster as soon as they get up, but that seems unlikely). I expect her to sweep entire teams with ease and will only falter to opponents that can punish her for attacking them.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Ron
My biggest disappointment with this fighter is that I doubt know the source of the palette. :p
Aside from that, an SA based on landing a charge attack... gives me Heavy Handed vibes. But Annie's charge attack is pretty short range; just an overhead slash, compared to Cerebella's long-range haymaker (not to mention quickly gaining Unflinching). This will probably make Heat Synced a more technical, higher skill fighter; as the demo video showed, launching a persistent attack to force the opponent into a block while you prepare the charge attack will be key.

Reactions: .Ron
Confirmation on Signature ability: It's exactly the same as my prediction, with the exception of the enrage only being gained while star power is active, and the Charge Attack removing the enrage regardless of whether it hits or not (that's what I'm getting from the description, anyway. Would need to see it in action to confirm).

So, the fact that it's only limited to Star Power probably makes it a little less insane than I predicted it'd be, but I reckon it'll still be pretty powerful. Especially since the SA2 still applies to Enrages gained through other means (and she can even give it to herself with Re-Entry)

Reactions: fanghoul
Been able to test her for a little while and, while it's likely she may be inferior to some gold variants like Moonstruck and much less desirable than Model Leader, she's fun to mess around with.

the Charge Attack removing the enrage regardless of whether it hits or not
For starters, I can confirm that the charge attack NEEDS to land for the enrages to be consumed, just like Heavy Handed.

It is important to pay attention to the star power if you want to go for the five stacks with ease, a potentially good strat being turning it on and off repeatedly to conserve as much power as possible. As for the stun itself, 10 seconds may sound broken but it does need a charge attack and they're often hard to land. A good trick for it would be to use 4 SMs and BBs you can, finish a combo, lock the opponent into block with Slingshot and charge attack. I've also heard it Pillar Of Creation allows for charge to be used after it but still need to test it.

Here's a fun thing you can do: if you happen to somehow possess both Heat Synced and Shadow Puppet, you can inflict a 10s stun, tag in Shadow and if you happen to get lucky, reset the stun itself, potentially stunlocking the opponent.

If I had negatives to say, admittedly there wouldn't be too many about Heat herself; I believe she plays just fine and can be pretty devastating. My biggest gripe however would have to be with Annie's movement overall, it feels sluggish. I guess it serves as a compensation for her amazing kit, but it did get me killed on a few occasions.

Anyway, overall she's possibly not the most practical Annie on the line-up, but at least she can hit extremely hard. In a short sentence, it's as if Primed's SA and Summer Salt's stats combined into one

Reactions: stale cheeto
RIP Heat Synced, long live Fire Branded! (perhaps the thread title should be edited?)
fb-annie.jpg
(images taken from MakingPost on Twitter)

Anyone lucky to get her, did her card pose stay the same?

Went from League of Legends Annie to Fire Emblem: Three Houses Byleth. Any Fire Emblem fans know if there is any significance to Sagan being pale teal?

Reactions: Kontol Kuda
Just wanted to add in case anyone didn't know, annie can universally combo her charge attack from her launcher which helps out a ton since you dont need any specific blockbuster or special move to make safe 100% consistent use of the sa2. whats also great about this is that the 2 second minimum stun covers all opponent get ups from the launcher charge attack combo, so she doesnt have to use 2+ blockbusters to get an efficient stun

Reactions: Kevin Pepino