• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Heavy handed rework?

You cant beat D

Reaction score
Now i really like heavy handed as in the pallet and its Reference, but i feel her signature abbilty is lacking in both usefulness and sense. Heavy handed's SA seems to Be about landing one really powerfull unstoppable blow to the enemy, when that's really not what the heavy does (As he actually hits people with Multiple very fast hits with his minigun while being a hulking beast to take out,) nor is it all to useful, as it's gone on the first hit and theirs plenty of chance for you to get hurt while using it which is Dangerous in high streaks.

My purposed change to heavy handed takes a bit from the infamous, random crit system in tf2, along with the ubercharge from the medic, something that is infamously paired with the heavy to great effect

Her SA one would have her gain one enrage buff for 10-20 secconds, and one unflinching buf for 5-15 secconds when she lands a critical hit.

And her SA Two Could be one of two things.
Version one: Her crit rate is higher, the more enrage buffs she has.
Version two: when she does X% of someone's health, she gains final stand for X Secconds.

I had a couple other ideas, such as one where she'd have last stand or regen buffs if her team mates where alive, or ones where she can heal a teammate she tags out to, and tags in with unflinching and 3-5 enrage, but this one seems like the best one to make her more Useful, and a more faithful reference....

But this is just what I'd do.

I'm not a fan of this idea. Your new SA could work okay, I think, but Cerebella having possible stacks of enrage for several seconds is something that hasn't happened yet for a reason. Harlequin is already infamous for her DPS. With your idea, you'd be more or less giving HQ an unnecessary attack boost. Heavy Handed has even higher attack than HQ (albeit not by much), so the 5 stacks of enrage is generous. She's a few hit, strong attack kind of brawler, not a crit based character, so I feel like the current SA makes more sense for her. I imagine a well timed DaF or two with Heavy could really make a difference in battle without her keeping enrage for several seconds or increasing her crit rate.

That is a fair point, that ammount of damage for that ammount of time could make her dramatically stronger, but not in the best way.

Now i really like heavy handed as in the pallet and its Reference, but i feel her signature abbilty is lacking in both usefulness and sense. Heavy handed's SA seems to Be about landing one really powerfull unstoppable blow to the enemy, when that's really not what the heavy does (As he actually hits people with Multiple very fast hits with his minigun while being a hulking beast to take out,) nor is it all to useful, as it's gone on the first hit and theirs plenty of chance for you to get hurt while using it which is Dangerous in high streaks.

My purposed change to heavy handed takes a bit from the infamous, random crit system in tf2, along with the ubercharge from the medic, something that is infamously paired with the heavy to great effect

Her SA one would have her gain one enrage buff for 10-20 secconds, and one unflinching buf for 5-15 secconds when she lands a critical hit.

And her SA Two Could be one of two things.
Version one: Her crit rate is higher, the more enrage buffs she has.
Version two: when she does X% of someone's health, she gains final stand for X Secconds.

I had a couple other ideas, such as one where she'd have last stand or regen buffs if her team mates where alive, or ones where she can heal a teammate she tags out to, and tags in with unflinching and 3-5 enrage, but this one seems like the best one to make her more Useful, and a more faithful reference....

But this is just what I'd do.

I don’t think that fat atk boost is fair enough.
In my opinion, she could get armor for 5 seconds for every 15/12/10% lost, well because Potagerkin have the most huge guts stats xD
Also she could ignore armor and defense with charge attack.

I don’t think that fat atk boost is fair enough.
In my opinion, she could get armor for 5 seconds for every 15/12/10% lost, well because Potagerkin have the most huge guts stats xD
Also she could ignore armor and defense with charge attack.

Brainfreeze x Ultraviolent?

Changing her enrages to a timer-based persistent buff would be pretty strong. Or add precision stacks to the enrage to make her ability a little more useful (a 5 enrage critical hit, with 4 critical hits for later).

Reactions: MedK