• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Holodeck rewards bug

Disasterrr19

Reaction score
Today I've faced a new bug while completing Holodeck at Master difficulty with 12H XP boost.

After winning the fight I was given the "We're having some difficulty reaching our servers. Please try again!" message. After hitting "Retry" button I got the reward screens, but the Canopy Coin reward as only 240 instead of 1200, and the Fighters only received 16-20K XP instead of expected 100+K. This happened in two out of five Holodeck nodes, the first one and the penultimate one.

My device:

Xiaomi POCO F3
Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
8 GB RAM
256 GB memory
Android version 11 RKQ1.200826.002
MIUI Global 12.5.6 Stable

There have been multiple reports of server issues for about 2 hours now (reddit and personal experience), so the holodeck rewards issue might be related to that.
Also, it's not just holodeck. In this few hours, a lot of people including myself could barely pass the authorization. After that, the only working feature was the chat, I could not even view the dailies/shop nor open the relics. God knows how you were able to boot up to holodeck.

• Sad
Reactions: Disasterrr19