• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do I know when to attack an enemy?

lemonsbugz

Reaction score
I'm playing Double, and I lost many times in Prize Fight.
I don't know when do I need to initiate the attack.

Normally, I'd wait for them to finish their 4-5 tap attack or during their charged attack, so I can counter-attack them.
However, when their points are higher than me. I can't do that anymore.

After I blocked their 4-5 tap attack, I initiated to punch them like every time.
They blocked, then counter-attacked me immediately after I hit them, and I always die in one combo.

I'm stuck like this many times in Prize Fight, I don't know how to fight, it's frustrating.
Any tips, please?

Reactions: rexturtle1120
At high PF streaks, enemy AI reaction time gets faster. Additionally, this most recent update made AI try to trick you more often by not finishing combos and baiting you into trying to punish too early. To get around this, you will need to pay close attention to what combos the AI is using, and know whether the timing allows you to punish with slower attacks, or whether you’ll need to respond with weaker but faster attacks. Really, the only true way to get this knowledge is practice, trial & error.

At high PF streaks, enemy AI reaction time gets faster. Additionally, this most recent update made AI try to trick you more often by not finishing combos and baiting you into trying to punish too early. To get around this, you will need to pay close attention to what combos the AI is using, and know whether the timing allows you to punish with slower attacks, or whether you’ll need to respond with weaker but faster attacks. Really, the only true way to get this knowledge is practice, trial & error.

I see. So in other words, more practice. T_T
If this game has an AI training bot where I can train more, that would be nice.
This is so sad.

Yep, unfortunately it is something that needs to develop into an instinct. You'll get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.
The two hardest AI characters to fight against in my opinion are Painwheel and Squigly so if you're not ready you should try to avoid them if possible.

Yep, unfortunately it is something that needs to develop into an instinct. You'll get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.
The two hardest AI characters to fight against in my opinion are Painwheel and Squigly so if you're not ready you should try to avoid them if possible.

I might add Cerebella to that list. She was already good at reacting faster than humanly possible with blockbusters, but now also loves to just stand face to face while blocking, which is kinda a lose-lose-lose proposition for the player. I lose if I try to hit her, lose worse if I try to throw her and also lose if I let her run out the timer.

Along with their reaction time getting faster. Does their taps and swipe ups get faster as well?

Along with their reaction time getting faster. Does their taps and swipe ups get faster as well?
The AI is using the exact same character as the player. The AI can't do anything the player can't do.

Because of this, the speed of their Launchers / Taps / Trips are the same as the player, and those were unchanged.

The AI is using the exact same character as the player. The AI can't do anything the player can't do.

Because of this, the speed of their Launchers / Taps / Trips are the same as the player, and those were unchanged.

I have see the AI use Blockbusters that I do not have nor have I ever seen them.... in some AI fights I swear that it is cheating!

What about the AI activating their charge attacks instantly without having to hold upon landing (from the air)? Such as Parasoul instantly blowing her tears up after finishing her aerial combos, meanwhile I'd have to hold to charge my attack upon landing after finishing my aerial combo, giving the enemy time to attack me before I blow up my tears.

What about the AI activating their charge attacks instantly without having to hold upon landing (from the air)? Such as Parasoul instantly blowing her tears up after finishing her aerial combos, meanwhile I'd have to hold to charge my attack upon landing after finishing my aerial combo, giving the enemy time to attack me before I blow up my tears.
That is actually a special move in game called napalm trigger. If you have it equipped, you can tap on it to instantly detonate all your tears. I suppose you don't have it, but you can get it from daily events.

That is actually a special move in game called napalm trigger. If you have it equipped, you can tap on it to instantly detonate all your tears. I suppose you don't have it, but you can get it from daily events.

You reckon AIs of other characters charge faster too? I could've sworn other characters such as Painwheel with high points (harder AI) could charge attack instantly at times upon landing. I might have to re-check this again, I could be mistaken as I don't fight high-point fighters as much.