• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How does double juggling work?

stale cheeto

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(no, i'm not talking about the character Double lol)
Sometimes I see people juggle fighters in the air twice in a single combo or using certain moves to send fighters in the air, and then they'll do the air combo afterwards. How does it work? It's always confused me.

(no, i'm not talking about the character Double lol)
Sometimes I see people juggle fighters in the air twice in a single combo or using certain moves to send fighters in the air, and then they'll do the air combo afterwards. How does it work? It's always confused me.
If you're referring to Cerebellas double juggle, it's got to do with getting the opponent in the air at a certain height off the ground. The game deliberately prevents double juggles as a counter to potentially infinite combos, but there are workarounds. If you can get the opponents airborne just right it can work more than once, but it takes skill I don't have so I can't really coach you on how to do it. I just know I have by accident lol
If you find out the secret I'd love to hear it haha

Reactions: stale cheeto
General rule is getting the opponent high enough in the air, and then double swiping up to complete the double juggle. It sometimes makes for some jank interactions with characters jumping and missing their opponent for the double juggle like Ms. Fortune using sneeze too early in a double-juggle loop and the character falls out of the juggle but Fortune remains in the air.

Cerebella : outtake + double swipe up.
Parasoul : outtake + double swipe up ( janky mess)
Peacock : corner wall bounce + double swipe up.
Double : cillia slide + double swipe up.
Ms fortune : sneeze ( anywhere) + double swipe up.

The rejuggles depend on the weight of the opponent and their hitbox.

The first three need a wall bounce, the other can be performed everywhere. That's what I know so far

Edit : double swipe up == two swipe ups in quick succession, not the grab input.

Reactions: Codlugarthia