• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How old is Annie really?

iskileto1

Reaction score
I know this question is a bit foolish I guess but is there any way to estimate how old she really is to the present day. She immortal and the Skullgirls Wiki Fandom says she looks physically 15. Idk why her mother wished on the skullheart to make her child immortal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-25 134715.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 134715.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 23

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
She’s physically 15 but is she mentally 15? Is she stuck with a Child’s mindset? Of course people mature over the years but can Annie do that? For example even if a 5 year old lived 1000 years, if they still had a five year old mindset then they would still take everything literally Amelia Bedilia style. I don’t think Annie has this problem because she’s pretty sarcastic, although some interactions in her story mode could be explained this way.

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
The 15 is cited as dubious because it was supposedly posted on the official site and then quickly deleted. The deletion is proof that even the creators disagree with the number.

I'd estimate Annie was "older than Umbrella, but younger than Filia" when the Skull Heart curse stopped her aging.

Annie and Annie's Mom were shown in Annie's story mode. Their clothes look Renaissance era (14th-17th century). Present day Skullgirls universe is like our universe's 1940s (judging by level of tech and clothing styles). So one could guess Annie could be 500 years old, or more. But younger than ancient Eliza, of course.

Holy Goose

Reaction score
She’s physically 15 but is she mentally 15? Is she stuck with a Child’s mindset? Of course people mature over the years but can Annie do that? For example even if a 5 year old lived 1000 years, if they still had a five year old mindset then they would still take everything literally Amelia Bedilia style. I don’t think Annie has this problem because she’s pretty sarcastic, although some interactions in her story mode could be explained this way.
It's an interesting question. Judging by her story mode, I would say that Annie is psychologically mature to some extent. But her mother's wish might have hindered some aspects of Annie's development.
There's an interesting phrase in her story mode, which might reinforce this interpretation.
"To grow, to live, to love and to die as all mortals should".

Reactions: rexturtle1120

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Present day Skullgirls universe is like our universe's 1940s (judging by level of tech and clothing styles).
A shark made a rift in time and space only to see normal people like us fight in rift battles. That´s pure evil 🥺. And that´s far ahead our actual thecnology!!:eek:

(1940 seems just right, all is screaming art deco, and Black Egrets are like NAZ-KKI army but in good guys version).

Hrotp134

Reaction score
I love this character of annie, even if they say she is 15 who really knows how old she may be in total, but the design is great.

Reactions: rexturtle1120