• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to get more points in PF (imo)

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi Howdy How are ya? So when I first started doing prizefights I figured that it would be good to use my lower fighters to build up streaks and use the experience from using lower fighters against higher fighters to get more points- not the case. I don’t know exactly how the prize fight system works, but I can tell you that you want to start out right away with your strongest fighters. The stronger your fighters are the more points you can get. I’ve been able to get around 40,000or more points in Gold from the first fight just by using my highest fighters, I’ve only got two to max by the way.

I really suggest using your highest fighters and working down because to me it seems like the only practical option. Once you drain your higher fighters you slowly move down to the weaker ones over time getting higher streaks and when you’ve gone low enough to where you just barely skid by with the low ones- your higher fighters (if you’ve upgraded there energy well) are almost back to max and ready to go, then the whole cycle just repeats.
Keep in mind as mentioned below this whole formula can be big on points but not really helpful towards those high fighters, so if you want to level up higher fighter keep doing what your doing and if you just wanna grab some points then try this out for a spin!
Anyway, I hope this helps at least one person who didn’t know this before because I was a ways into the game before I discovered this and I think it’s nice to help others who are just getting into it

Last edited:
You get exp multipliers when your team’s fighter score is lower than the opponents, so imo it’s better to start with weaker fighters since the first several fights in PFs are pretty easy.

At high PF streaks, it becomes extremely difficult to use weaker fighters at all, because even if you play really carefully, the opponents often have too much health and you deal too little damage to win before time runs out. Not to mention the BB3 issue.

You get exp multipliers when your team’s fighter score is lower than the opponents, so imo it’s better to start with weaker fighters since the first several fights in PFs are pretty easy.

At high PF streaks, it becomes extremely difficult to use weaker fighters at all, because even if you play really carefully, the opponents often have too much health and you deal too little damage to win before time runs out. Not to mention the BB3 issue.
You get exp multipliers yes but those exp multipliers don’t effect point gain in prize fights which is what I usually focus on to get into the 1-10% tier- but I see what your getting at. I can’t say I haven’t lost my streaks multiple times because I used fighters that ended up being too weak

Reactions: TRIX
Sounded counter-intuitive so I gathered some data to demonstrate:

Hard Hitters vs. Weaklings
Enemy FS 299
Scrub Valentine x3 (123, 88, 88)
vs.
Player FS 25K
Resonant Evil Big Band (8,291) Harlequin Cerebella (8,061) Buzzkill Painwheel (8,603)
Score: +25,254

Weaklings vs. Weaklings
Enemy FS 297
Bassline Big Band x3 (99)
vs.
Player FS 522
Understudy Cerebella (334) Stagefright Squigly x2 (94)
Score: +819

Not bad for a first fight, getting twenty-five thousand instead of eight hundred! As mentioned above, it appears this low-high strategy is big on points but low on character growth (EXP).

Enemy FS 299
vs.
Player FS 25K
Resonant Evil Big Band (8,291) Harlequin Cerebella (8,061) Buzzkill Painwheel (8,603)

Weaklings vs. Weaklings
Enemy FS 297
vs.
Player FS 522

Not bad for a first fight, getting twenty-five thousand instead of eight hundred! As mentioned above, it appears this low-high strategy is big on points but low on character growth (EXP).
Hey thanks for taking time out to do this! While character Exp is indeed nice i really only care about getting the points until I can secure a good position in the prize fights reward tiers.

The point formula is something like (((player FS + enemy FS) streak multiplier) bounty multiplier)

Strictly speaking, it's optimal points to ONLY use high FS fighters. But I doubt most people have the collection for that. So you want to use your high FS fighters later optimally. If you use them at a 1x multiplier, you'll get a score of 25k. But wait for a 2x streak, now you have 50k. 4x? 100k. And this is before considering bounties.

Personally, I'll use my highest FS fighters if the bounty multiplier and streak multiplier go higher than 5x (something like a 3x bounty with 3x streak multiplier). I usually see nothing above 1.5x-2x in post 15 streak, so I figure I'll just get the bonus a little faster.

Hi Howdy How are ya? So when I first started doing prizefights I figured that it would be good to use my lower fighters to build up streaks and use the experience from using lower fighters against higher fighters to get more points- not the case. I don’t know exactly how the prize fight system works, but I can tell you that you want to start out right away with your strongest fighters. The stronger your fighters are the more points you can get. I’ve been able to get around 40,000or more points in Gold from the first fight just by using my highest fighters, I’ve only got two to max by the way.

I really suggest using your highest fighters and working down because to me it seems like the only practical option. Once you drain your higher fighters you slowly move down to the weaker ones over time getting higher streaks and when you’ve gone low enough to where you just barely skid by with the low ones- your higher fighters (if you’ve upgraded there energy well) are almost back to max and ready to go, then the whole cycle just repeats.
Anyway, I hope this helps at least one person who didn’t know this before because I was a ways into the game before I discovered this and I think it’s nice to help others who are just getting into it

Rexturtle, I've been trying this out a bit, and it does seem to help. I tend not to do a lot of fights (it's usually the first 4 or so for me) with high score people before switching to low score ones, but it is better to have a higher multiplier when I get back to the high score ones.

Something I've been experimenting with that's related to this is only using a team once before switching them out, rather than using them twice in a row. It's a little annoying, but it does give you twice as many characters recharging their energy at the same time, which can pay off some small dividends if you're going to playing for a good chunk of time.

Enemy FS 299
vs.
Player FS 25K

Weaklings vs. Weaklings
Enemy FS 297
vs.
Player FS 522

One correction I'd make to this post is that it's low on character growth for the high team, which if they're level 50 or whatever already, isn't really an issue. But when you switch in using the low teams again, they actually are getting more XP, because they're fighting teams more appropriate for them than the puny ones that they'd normally start against.

Last edited:
Rexturtle, I've been trying this out a bit, and it does seem to help. I tend not to do a lot of fights (it's usually the first 4 or so for me) with high score people before switching to low score ones, but it is better to have a higher multiplier when I get back to the high score ones.

Something I've been experimenting with that's related to this is only using a team once before switching them out, rather than using them twice in a row. It's a little annoying, but it does give you twice as many characters recharging their energy at the same time, which can pay off some small dividends if you're going to playing for a good chunk of time.

One correction I'd make to this post is that it's low on character growth for the high team, which if they're level 50 or whatever already, isn't really an issue. But when you switch in using the low teams again, they actually are getting more XP, because they're fighting teams more appropriate for them than the puny ones that they'd normally start against.
Hey thanks! That constant recharging plan of yours sounds like something I’ll have to do soon, I’ve also taken your thoughts to mind and have added the fact that you won’t gain allot of points for your higher fighters. Thanks again!

Reactions: fanghoul
For the PF i started using 2 strategies:

When i want the XP i adjust my figthers in the low fs fights to have 1 strong character and 2 weak, so i can take the 3 opponents with my strongest fighter and the other ones will take a good amount of xp. In the high PF i use 2 strong and 1 weak, always aiming for the extra %. So mostly choose the higher fs enemy team. The issue with this is that you are more likely to lose and if you do you will find your "starters" running low of energy.

BUT when i want to aim for the pf rewards, i start fighting the lowest fs enemy team. And i match them with my stronger fighters to make really quick fights. So i reach really fast the 15 streak and start using my top fighters (lv45/50) and choose the enemy fs with modifier and high fs. And keep it up with my best team until i lost (25/30 streak). I make sure to have the cooldowns maxed out in the tree of my top fighters, but for the rest doesnt really matter. With this i made 12 mill in just 2 days for the Eliza pf. So i think is a good strategy if you aim for the pf. Of course you wont win any significant XP.