• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other How to not be banned?

Reaction score
My brother played the game on my tablet but got bored of it, so i started playing on it, however the tablet has always downloaded the game through an apk because it was unavailable on the google play store. however, until This update, i didn't know playing the game through an downloaded apk was a bannable offense, and i want to know if theirs anyway for that account to not be banned, or will it just be gone forever, i haven't checked or updated the app on the tablet since then, out of fear, as i don't want to lose that account,

have you checked whether its available on the playstore now?

Unfortunately, this is a risk that any player takes when they ignore the Google Play Store device incompatibility warning and find an alternative version of the app. If any of these other apps contain third party tools, modified files, extra functionality, etc, then they can certainly put your account at risk of being banned.

Per our forum rules, we don't provide support to any player using an illegitimate version of the app:
Important Note: We're only able to provide feedback on legitimate versions of Skullgirls Mobile. If you downloaded the game from any location other than the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, it is no longer supported by us. Please download the game the right way. We've worked very hard on it.
  • Do not make threads seeking the location of game builds other than the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Do not post links to game files of any kind.
  • If you see others posting information such as this, please let us know with a DM to a mod.

If you can share with your device model with us (preferably with a link to the model from a website like https://www.gsmarena.com/), we can look into whitelisting the device in the future!

Unfortunately, this is a risk that any player takes when they ignore the Google Play Store device incompatibility warning and find an alternative version of the app. If any of these other apps contain third party tools, modified files, extra functionality, etc, then they can certainly put your account at risk of being banned.

Per our forum rules, we don't provide support to any player using an illegitimate version of the app:

If you can share with your device model with us (preferably with a link to the model from a website like https://www.gsmarena.com/), we can look into whitelisting the device in the future!
What i do know is that it's the Samsung galaxy tab 4 (8.0)/Samsung-SM-T337A
but, i can't find anything on the offical website or other sites to link you to, most sites i find with it are shoping ones such as Amazon, And i don't know exactly where to look to find the information you need, the best i have is literally the Google page, Sorry https://www.google.com/search?q=sam...print-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Also, if it helps any, this is the site where i got said apk from, and though i don't 100% know how "clean" it is, as far as i can tell, their are no external Functions, nor have i noticed anything different from playing on my phone, which can officially download the game.
https://m.apkpure.com/skullgirls/com.autumn.skullgirls

Hold on, i managed to find it, and on the site you linked, despite me not finding it before, woops.
https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_4_8_0-6249.php

This device is supported, according to our Google Play filtering rules. Could you double check it's incompatible?
I can confirm, it won't allow me to download it, it doesn't appear on the app, and on the website, it lists it as incompatibleScreenshot_2019-02-24-20-35-13.png Screenshot_2019-02-24-20-31-42.png

I can confirm, it won't allow me to download it, it doesn't appear on the app, and on the website, it lists it as incompatibleView attachment 3584 View attachment 3585
Ah, thanks!

Looks like there are several models of the Tab 4, and only the ones with less than 2GB of RAM are filtered. Unlikely that this restriction will be lifted, because I don't think these devices can play Skullgirls at an acceptable frame rate with responsive input, but we'll consider it.

Is what I WOULD say.

We've lifted this restriction, but it would be great if you could tell us how the app runs on the device in light of recent changes and optimizations. You should be able to download it now.
Thank you! I don't see it in the store yet, but when it does, I'll be sure to let you guys know of any real issues the device has if any, thanks again!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Good morning fellows.
I've faced the same problem when considering download the game the first time, I was really happy when my smartphone supported the app. Too bad the Ipad mini couldn't do the same...
It's nice everything went well You can't beat D. : )

Reactions: You cant beat D
Is what I WOULD say.

We've lifted this restriction, but it would be great if you could tell us how the app runs on the device in light of recent changes and optimizations. You should be able to download it now.
Hey, I'm here with an update on how it runs, not knowing where to leave it, i just added onto this post,
So far it runs relatively fine, the biggest issues i have are some frame drops during Flash block busters like deadly airport or tuba tuba, a slight input delay while in the collection on the special move/block buster page, and while fighting double, for what i can only imagine is due to her intricate and fast animations, fights with double in them tend to lag a bit, most noticeably when she is charging her Charge attack. I've also had a one time occurrence when going to the story menu that none of the story modes appeared, and i just saw the background, i haven't been able to recreated it though.
The game otherwise runs pretty playable on the device, obviously not optimally (but to be fair, not even my good phone runs it perfectly) but with little issue otherwise.
The "This app may not be optimized for your device" message on the google play store very well applies.
Thanks again for this, and I'll keep you guys updated if i find any other major issues that warrant a fix or the device being blacklisted again

Hello, the other day playing Skullgirls I was told by a friend that in this game can be banned for the fact that you downloaded the apk from the Internet, in the end without remembering this I decided to download from some site, afraid of pleasing and downloading the original and this apk I still left the original, but still I was banned, I have been playing this game for about 4 years and I really like it, i developed not badly and do not want to lose it, help and forgive for the stupid act

Last edited: