1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal I buyed a 10+1 normal relics and don't get it

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Fenix De Astora, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Fenix De Astora

Fenix De Astora New Member

I was playing in a samsung j4+ 32Gb Rom,2Gb Ram,i buyed a 10+1 normal relics it was taking a time and boom,didn't get anything checked my charachters anything new at all,1k teotonite to the trash Screenshot_20200713-063957_Skullgirls.jpg

#1 Fenix De Astora, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Sairus

Sairus AKA Cellsai
    Moderator Hidden Variable Dev

Sorry about the issues you've had here. Can you contact customer support ( https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ ) and we'll investigate your missing items?
    There's a bit of a backlog in messages at the moment, but I promise we'll get to you as soon as we can.

Fenix De Astora likes this.
  3. Fenix De Astora

Screenshot_20200721-194152_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20200721-194200_Skullgirls.jpg Sorry to disturb,but actually has happend a week,i like to know if i can get my teotonite back i just want a yes or no,i know you are doing your job but, i like to know a answer i already sent my profile info by outlook,but here are the screenshots again

4. Bones

Bones Active Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

If you sent a ticket into customer service with your screenshots it'll be reviewed. Thanks for being patient.

5. Fenix De Astora

Sorry for my ignorance,but how i send them to costumer service? And btw sorry for the time R.I.P Internet for a days