• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved I can’t play rift battles

YousefErza123

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a problem with rift battles. My mobile turned off when I was assigning my characters to complete the nodes of defences in my rift. The problem now is that I can’t play rift battles nor to complete the differences and I’m stuck somehow in-between. What should I do to solve this problem? Should I delete and upload the game again or wait for an update?

from the update notes:

IMPORTANT: Before playing Rift Battles 2.0 you will need to complete a tutorial. There is a known bug that if the game is closed during the Rift 2.0 Tutorial the game may become unresponsive. If this happens, you need to uninstall Skullgirls, then reinstall it and complete the Rift 2.0 Tutorial correctly.

Hi everyone
I have a problem with rift battles. My mobile turned off when I was assigning my characters to complete the nodes of defences in my rift. The problem now is that I can’t play rift battles nor to complete the differences and I’m stuck somehow in-between. What should I do to solve this problem? Should I delete and upload the game again or wait for an update?
from the update notes:

IMPORTANT: Before playing Rift Battles 2.0 you will need to complete a tutorial. There is a known bug that if the game is closed during the Rift 2.0 Tutorial the game may become unresponsive. If this happens, you need to uninstall Skullgirls, then reinstall it and complete the Rift 2.0 Tutorial correctly.
Thanks it’s done