• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I don't get my premiere relic

Heartloft

Reaction score
So basically I bought 10+1 premire relic pack but after I spent my money, the screen says "we have a problem during this process " blah blah something basically it have some issues but I've already spent my money!!, I tried restarting the game and it said the item is in your mail box, I opened it and I saw nothing but some random news and updates then I tried refresh purchase but it said I've never got any incomplete purchases, What do I do?

Hey there Heartloft!!

I´m sorry you came the forums because this problem (Anyway, WELCOME!). But worry not! Support team will be really happy to help you to resolve your problem, please go to https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ and fill all the info required. Then a Ticket will be generated, and you... will have to... ejem... wait...

-WAIT? WHAAAAAT?? I have to wait??
-Yeeees, I knoooooow, waiting is soooo boooooooriiiiiiiing!! but they have a lot of tickets to check, but once you get their answer in your mail (I promise it wont be that long) everything will go smooooooth an quick, you will laugh with the dev team, and you will get what you paid foooor!... (read this last part in the classic animated Disney Hade´s voice while selling the deal to Hercules to steal his power... not related, of course).

Again, meeting for something like this is awful, but, in the bright side, now that you are here in the forums you can find tons of info and guides and and official news and great material related to the game!

Have a great day!! :D