• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I don't see the daily login bonus window after the first time the latest update went out

GODZPELL

Reaction score
Title says it all. Am i doing something wrong? Or is it just checking itself on its own? Or am i just stupid? I also don't see anything that will trigger it to pop-up.

Title says it all. Am i doing something wrong? Or is it just checking itself on its own? Or am i just stupid? I also don't see anything that will trigger it to pop-up.
I've just gotten the rewards automatically. I've seen it but I don't actually do anything it just has a check on it.

Does that mean the window pops up when you play? Cause i don't get that window. The only time i did get that was the day the patch first came out and that's that.

Does that mean the window pops up when you play? Cause i don't get that window. The only time i did get that was the day the patch first came out and that's that.
I get the window but I don't need it to get the rewards cuz the game gives it to you when you sign in.

Reactions: GODZPELL
I guess i gotta wait til the next day for the game comes to know if it does work or not then. Well, thanks!

I've been having the same problem. I haven't had it pop up once.

We'll look into it!

I got it! Hahaha thanks for replying to a friend in need
Did the window also show up the next day, or have you yet to see it again since the patch arrived?
I've been having the same problem. I haven't had it pop up once.
Have you seen the window once / at all?
Let us know if you don't see it again on the next day.

Reactions: GODZPELL
The window only pops up for me when I restart my app.

We'll look into it!

Did the window also show up the next day, or have you yet to see it again since the patch arrived?
I saw it the first time it came out and for this day. It's good now and i got the rewards. I guess sometimes it just doesn't pop-up? Should i have posted this in the bug section? Sorry and thank you

The popup is designed to only appear on the user's first session of the day. If you keep your current session going over multiple days by suspending the app, you will not see the popup again until you start a new session. Restarting your app as @viperbite mentioned should trigger the popup if you have not seen it yet that day.

I used to be able to see the daily window pop up, but it hasn't been popping up lately. Yet my missions pop up. I don't know if it could be related to another issue I've been having... Often the game gets stuck on the authorization part of logging in (please see the video to view what I mean).