• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I need tips on leveling up and getting high tier characters

zack crimson

Reaction score
Hi there! I am a veteran PC Skullgirls player and is by far my favorite fighting game, and I was really happy Lab Zero launched a mobile version.

So far I've loved it, and as I battle and defeat my opponents with ease I begin to get stuck, not because of my opponents, but because of lack of certain characters and golds.

So I ask those who have played the mobile game more, what is the most efficient way of acquiring gold characters and moves?

Thank each and every one of you for your time!

Reactions: moisterrific
Do as much story mission/daily missions as possible for the gem grind.

After you save up 1k gems, go for the 10+1 premiere relic and hope for 1 silver/gold.

Rinse/repeat. It gets pretty repetitive after a while, but this game is pretty generous with the gems so after a week or 2 you should be able to obtain 1 gold.

use this gold and your silvers to level up in Prize Events. basically, play once every 2 hours.

I would try to make it as far as possible in story mode without spending any Theonites. Then when you've saved up enough, buy the 10+1 Cerebella relics because she's one of the best characters. Once you've built up a decent collection and completed most of the story, I suggest doing the daily events for specials and blockbusters. And after that consider competing in prize fights to get a high enough score to get a gold fighter, you only need to be top 1-10%.

Reactions: Helryx
I would try to make it as far as possible in story mode without spending any Theonites. Then when you've saved up enough, buy the 10+1 Cerebella relics because she's one of the best characters. Once you've built up a decent collection and completed most of the story, I suggest doing the daily events for specials and blockbusters. And after that consider competing in prize fights to get a high enough score to get a gold fighter, you only need to be top 1-10%.
Thanks for the tips, I'll try my best!

Make do with training silvers when you get them. They'll be more than enough for the main story path as well as most of the higher difficulty ones.