• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Ideas for new Missions

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
So the daily theonite Missions are really appreciated. I'm glad there is a way to (albeit slowly) accumulate theonite without spending real $$. But by now we have seen every Mission type several times over.
Win a fight with "x" character, win "x" fights in "y" mode, and so on. They've become sort of stale.

I'd like to start a discussion for suggestions for new Missions. I'm sure that we can get a bit more creative with how Missions are implemented so that they feel less like a chore. I had an idea for one that I think fits the bill for a difficult one along the lines of the "Win a fight where the enemy team's Fighter Score is 4x yours" (hate that one). Craft a mission type where you have to achieve a certain number of streaks in PF. It could be tiered: tier 1, "Attain a streak of 10 wins in Prize Fights", reward is 10 theonite; tier 2, "Attain a streak of 15 wins in Prize Fight", reward is 15 theonite; and so on and so forth.

Anyone else have ideas for daily Missions they think would spice things up?

I'm fine with the daily missions but I have some ideas, maybe these aren't good but it's a start:

- Win "x" fights with a team made by the same character (example: 3 Eliza, 3 Valentine, etc.), so you can use your copies and get skills points.
x= 3 fights = 10 theonite or crystals
x= 5 fights = 15
x= 10 fights = 20 or 25

- Build a "x" hits combo, so the player (specially beginners) will have the curiosity to try new chains or combinations between normal attacks-special movements and Blockbusters (The bad point of this mission is the existence of multi-hit blockbusters, for example Argus Agony and Strike Up the Band but it's only a suggestion).
x= 20 hits= 10 theonite or crystals
x= 30 or 35 hits= 20 or 25
x= 50 hits= 30

- Win "x" clean fights (not apply for teams of 1 character). With "clean" I try to say to "Don't have a K.O. teammate", in other words "Keep all your members alive".
x= 3 fights= 10 theonite or crystals
x= 5 fights= 15
x= 10 fights= 20 or 25

P.S. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm not very good on English.

More variety with missions would be great, it does get boring to see the same ones over and over as easy as they may be.

I’m hoping for some more creative ones like: defeat x opponents using a blockbuster, upgrade a move x times, land a 50 hit combo, etc.

On a related note, would be cool if collecting Theonites was automatic after you complete the mission. Like the mission progress UI at match end screen gets a green check mark or something and there’s an animation that shows theonites “floating” into the total amount you have (since now it shows your profile, coins and theonites at match end screen now)

Reactions: ImaiKari