• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection If move loadouts are too hard, how about removing the "this move is being used" popup?

Scorialimit

Reaction score
Ideally, I'd like to just have move loadouts, but that's a huge overhaul of an inventory system, and I recently learned that's quite challenging. So my proposal is instead, we have a checkbox in the options that allows us to remove the warning that a move is being used on another fighter. It'll still be some work, but I know it's at least possible with the checkbox for brain drain (perhaps some of the code is re-usable?) It's not a perfect solution, but for now it would reduce move swap time by a few seconds, which adds up when trying to do many rifts.

Bonus points if we can have several options for favorites. I think FE allowed this by just making numbered favorites (you can have favorite 1, tap again for favorite 2, etc.) Perhaps I'm being too greedy, I mostly just want this so I can separate my CRate, CDmg, SM spam, and raw damage sets. But I think that one is more work than simply removing a popup.