• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"IMMORAL FIBER" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Fiber.PNG

This thread is for discussing the gold Double variant: "IMMORAL FIBER"
Have something to say about this variant?

This is the place!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
The name kind of makes it sound like one of the life fibers from Kill La Kill, very excited!

The name kind of makes it sound like one of the life fibers from Kill La Kill, very excited!
Yup! That was the basis for this skin color.
tumblr_nlxorv1Bl91qjv6clo6_r1_500.png

I'm so happy my Bonus relic from 1500 was this one. Now I need to learn the animation cycle and how to properly use Beast of Gehenna

Credits to the discord, turns out the SA triggers BEFORE you die, meaning you can win the fight in a 1v1 situation if they die from your SA.

Here's a fun combo with this:
Immoral Fiber (IF) with high HP plus Valentine with high Meter Gain and Forbidden Procedure.

1) Fight with IF until she dies. Do a ton of damage with her SA.
2) Val tags in and revives IF with Procedure.
3) Tag back in Immoral. She'll die really quick. Do a ton of damage with her SA.
4) Val tags in and revives IF.
5) Repeat until everyone is dead.

Here's a fun combo with this:
Immoral Fiber (IF) with high HP plus Valentine with high Meter Gain and Forbidden Procedure.

1) Fight with IF until she dies. Do a ton of damage with her SA.
2) Val tags in and revives IF with Procedure.
3) Tag back in Immoral. She'll die really quick. Do a ton of damage with her SA.
4) Val tags in and revives IF.
5) Repeat until everyone is dead.
This requires you to invest in a valentine so its instantly not worth