• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Independence relic

DuskDawn

Reaction score
After I got my accolades for completing the story, I went to open the independence relic. As soon as I bought it and swiped up to get my character, it spun around and said that it was having trouble connecting. As soon as it put me back to the relic store, it showed that it still took my crystals and didn’t give me a fighter at all. Is there any way to get my crystals back or the fighter I was supposed to get?

Sorry, I know this is a bit late but could you check your inventory and filter by "Recent". Your fighter is likely in there. If not, please send me a screenshot of your account information in the options.
(if you don't feel comfortable sharing it publicly, feel free to DM me the screenshot)

Moto e7/play.
Android 7.1

Problem is I purchased a premiere Relic from The Relic store. I noticed there's a back button wasn't available so I exited the game to preserve The Relic opening for later. I reopened the game I could not log in. I reopen the game again and notice The Relic missing without my ever opening it..

100% Gone.

First time report

EDIT I did t see the HV response. I'll leave this here for the archive.

Last edited:
@Xurreal if you're still having an issue you can send a ticket to our customer support at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can investigate

Reactions: Xurreal