• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Inferno Of Leviathan

cappatacus

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to use inferno of Leviathan? There's always the hit or miss chance that the opponent just blocks when I use it. I tried waiting till a certain number of hits in my jab, but the results didn't come back the same every time. Is it a matter of who the opponent is and the space between us?

I only know of three ways to get for sure hits on IoF:

1. Knockup and IoF (basic but would only recommend to use in certain situation—ex. to kill a character but still wanting to use other blockbusters afterwards)

2. After Battle Opera (I usually do a full jab combo, and knock up. Then i do the in-air juggle and when the opponent (and I) are falling back to the ground i press battle opera. The attack will go through and right after battle opera goes off i press IoF)

3. Full jab into IoF *****only works on big band***

Reactions: cappatacus
Don't have an opportunity to use it much (my Poltergust runs without it), but valid options I know are L5->Launcher->Levi (no juggle), L5->Launcher->Juggle->(Center Stage)->SBO->Levi, L5->Drag'n'Drop->Levi. Basically on any enemy that's falling down from some significant height (not OTG like you can with SBO). So Draugen Punch -> Center Stage -> Levi would probably also work. If the only thing you have is Levi, then use it after launcher instead of a juggle.

Reactions: cappatacus
I can usually get it off of:
1. Launcher,
2. Grab near wall,
3. Dragon punch.
4. Silver cord,
5. Drag n drop,
6.battle Opera,
And I'm sure There are more