• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"INKLING" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
INKLING.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's silver variant: "INKLING"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Inkling can be a good solo carry, giving 30% bonus damage at max, but the Enrage doesn’t help that much then. I suggest pairing her with another character then a low level character in the back. Then she can assist her partner with Enrage, but still work as the head of a team with high damage.

I have her in the frontline of my silver prize fights. decent damage. Best when used offensively. As Black Egret said though the enrage is kinda useless. Maybe if you tag in with a BB3 ready it could be useful, but when does that ever happen?

Will these old pictures be updated to reflect the buffs anytime?

Inkling with the new buff is quite a formidable fighter and finally has the potential to dethrone Peashooter as the best silver Peacock. This only really applies in PFs however as 3vX fights aren't very common elsewhere.
The recent buff puts her damage buff at 50% in total provided that both teammates are alive. Works well as a carry and gives enrage on death to perhaps help your non-carries finish the fight off.
The constant 50% bonus damage pushes out Peashooter's 35% on projectiles (including armor break assuming that it isn't additive) in terms of raw damage.

Reactions: Psyche

Inkling with the new buff is quite a formidable fighter and finally has the potential to dethrone Peashooter as the best silver Peacock. This only really applies in PFs however as 3vX fights aren't very common elsewhere.
The recent buff puts her damage buff at 50% in total provided that both teammates are alive. Works well as a carry and gives enrage on death to perhaps help your non-carries finish the fight off.
The constant 50% bonus damage pushes out Peashooter's 35% on projectiles (including armor break assuming that it isn't additive) in terms of raw damage.

Did the new buff happen with the new 2.1.0 update?

Good point, I'll try and get to that soon!
Feel free to @ me for issues related to character threads.

Double needs to be updated with the correct images too.

Reactions: Fel and Psyche