1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Inner Pieces Eliza discussion

Discussion in 'Eliza' started by Bryan, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member

So i was doing some of the challenges and bunped into her so here is her SA(note that it is not the fully upgraded SA) 20191212_112438.jpg I allowed her to get sekhmet on purpose and her teamate was last hope allowing her to gain blessing.She seems very interesting.I don't know if she's good but she seems really fun to play

2. Kurokazeee

Kurokazeee Member

sounds really strong if multiple buffs are possible per element. if its a fixed buff like rainbow blight then its somewhat mediocre? if former is true, then using all 3 bb1 sekhmets in quick succession will give 6 buffs that could transfer to the fighter tagging in. I see a very potent combi with dream band, since he can keep those buffs going on if he just allows the AI to knock him to the ground before 15s is up.

3. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

I'm yet to find one in the wild or hear of someone getting the exclusive Eliza from a gold gift. If you see her, snap a shot of Sekhmet. I'm curious which of Ajna's forms she will be colored after (I predict the basic Heruka, so lots of blue, navy, and white).

I wonder if Inner Pieces is as rare as Oh Mai Valentine in the Daily Relic (1.0%!).

4. Taniyah

Taniyah Member

So does she get a buff for having a neutral element fighter on her team?

I haven't been lucky enough to get her yet even with over 100 golds now.

5. Lililira

Lililira Active Member

Yep! Here's the buff list, according to the wiki:

#5 Lililira, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Disasterrr19, Taniyah and BallotBoxer like this.
  6. Kevin Pepino

Kevin Pepino Member

I thought Dark types give Thorns instead of Haste, given that unlike Haste, they stack up.

Also, for me she seems to fulfill the support role the best, given she can activate Sekhmet a bunch of times then pass on all the buffs to someone else who might need them more. However she also seems restricted to be the front runner due to the more living teammates = more buff time aspect, which slightly counters the purpose of Eliza's marquee (Speaking of, I'd personally run Ritual over Oath).

BallotBoxer likes this.
  7. Lunix Vandal

Lunix Vandal Member

Yeah, Sekhmet is the early-game version of Heruka -- pastel blue skeleton, dark gray ribs and pelvis. Albus and Horace are both patterned after Roti.

Dark teammates do indeed grant Thorns when entering Sekhmet mode, not Haste.

While her SA2 screams "support," her SA1 and same-as-Diva-Intervention base stats offer Inner Pieces the flexibility to act as a carry almost on par with Bloodbath -- as long as her backline includes a Fire variant, the Enrage stack from entering Sekhmet mode will actually push IP's damage higher than Bath's. Similarly, when comparing to Bath's SA2 Regen, IP gets more mileage from Air-variant Regen procs thanks to her larger health pool and longer buff duration. (Granted, you do lose the ability to slap Bleed stacks on your opponent, so Bloodbath is likely still the better choice for high PF streaks.)

BallotBoxer likes this.
  8. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

You can see her in action here :)
    https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1207133719208685568

BallotBoxer likes this.