• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Involution Concept

Kumaro

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking about this for a while, and now I want to share this idea with you .

Everyone knows the evolution mechanics, you know, sacrifice 3/4/5 characters of the current character tier you want to evolve to change his tier to Silver/Gold/Diamond, well, what about involution?

What if we take the evolution mechanics and totally reverse it?

Let me explain, if we need a Max. Level character and 3/4/5 characters of the same tier to evolve, what if we sacrifice a Lvl. 1 character to get 3/4/5 characters of the tier before it?

I know that sounds confusing, but here's a more detailed explanation:

Character involution requirements:
- It need to be Lvl. 1 (If the character reaches Lvl.2 the involution can't make)
- It need to be a natural tier character (the involution doesn't work on characters that we previously evolved)
- When we involve it, we lose the character that we involve and, depending on the tier, can get characters of the last tier.

Example:
-Involve a Bronze character to get 15 elemental shards of the fighter's element.
-Involve a Silver character to get 5 Bronze characters
-Involve a Gold character to get 4 Silver characters
-Involve a Diamond character to get 3 Gold characters

One thing I need to clear out is that when we Involve a character (Ex. Beowulf) we get 3/4/5 Beowulfs of the tier before him.

This can be very useful If you need to evolve a character but you don't have enough characters to sacrifice.

What do you think about this concept?

Last edited:
I think it would be better to call this a devolve rather than an involve. Devolve is easier to say and is a more intuitive term for what you are suggesting here.
You're right :0