• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved ios crash when change fighter

Luke

Reaction score
ipad air
ios 10.3.2 (up to date as of now)
When/where crash happens:
-in all modes(event story prize)
-Happenes only when i used up my curent teams energy, and have to change team.
Frequency of crash:
Now every time, BUT, one out of three times when I try to enter team change. App would crash. That's about every three to seven minutes depends on how fast my fights are.

I do have same problem, before the patch it was only when changing characters or accesing the shop but now it happens even in the middle of figths. It's quite anoying to have to restart the game every 7 min.

I have an iPhone 6 w iOS 10.3.2

I do have same problem, before the patch it was only when changing characters or accesing the shop but now it happens even in the middle of figths. It's quite anoying to have to restart the game every 7 min.

I have an iPhone 6 w iOS 10.3.2
It happened to me today too. Crashed when "showtime" showed up.

There should be some memory optimization improvements, specifically with the collection and team select screens, coming in 1.3.0 that hopefully alleviate some of the memory related crashes. We're also looking to make further improvements and optimizations to other parts of the game for future releases.

I know it can be frustrating to deal with. Your continued support and feedback and help with identifying these issues is greatly appreciated.

There should be some memory optimization improvements, specifically with the collection and team select screens, coming in 1.3.0 that hopefully alleviate some of the memory related crashes. We're also looking to make further improvements and optimizations to other parts of the game for future releases.

I know it can be frustrating to deal with. Your continued support and feedback and help with identifying these issues is greatly appreciated.

Thats all i needed to hear. hope beyound the proverbial horizon.

After the 1.3 update this is basically solved. The crash is ALOT less. They still happen, but only every twenty to thirty fights.

BTW, I don't know how to change this bug thread to solved.