• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal iPhone to Android, lost all my Theonite

Brimstone

Reaction score
Yesterday I upgraded my phone from an iPhone 7 Plus to an Android Note8 and after resownloading the game and logging in with my Facebook account, I've lost all my Theonite, but not my gold surprisingly. Had around 1400, saving up for Double and I'm pretty sad to see it all gone. ;-;

@Brimstone

Sorry to hear about this!

Just to confirm:

After logging into your Facebook account from a new device, your Canopy Coins, and your entire collection was carried over, but only the Theonite was lost from the account?

The best way to get this resolved is to use the built in [Help] button from the Options Menu to create an inquiry.
This will make sure all the relevant account details are sent to Support so they can resolve the issue.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a timely fashion!

I want to add one thing - items (Theonite) purchased for real money from one store (App Store in your case) will not be transfered to the same game on different store (Google Play). It is because both companies have different policies regarding prices. It is true for every game, not just SG Mobile.
Unless something has been changed in App/GP stores' rules.

Check this topic https://www.daysofwonder.com/en/contact/walled-gardens/?tab=digital

Reactions: Ownface
This issue has happened to me before. However, once I logged back into my account on my iPad (The first device I used when I first played Sgm), instead of my Android, my thoenite, including all the ones I've earned on Andriod, were all saved up. Try logging back in onto the first device that you've played the game on! :)

Interesting. I play on ipad amd androif phone. My coins carry over, but the theonites are complete seprate. What i earn on ipad stays in the ipad and what i earned on my android phone, stays in my phone.

Theonite is platform dependent, ie theonite earned/purchased on iOS does not carry over to the Android version, and vice versa. @Brimstone If you no longer have access to an iOS device, you can try contacting LINE customer support through the in-game Options menu via the "Help" button.